Black Friday Are You Ready? / Countdown

queenki

You and I are on the same page..

I was typing up a thread yesterday to post about this exact thing LOL

But got side tracked and deleted it.

But yes, I'm starting to think about it as well. Not totally into it yet,

cuz I gotta get some $$$ saved up. ;)

I'm ready for it too. Last year was a bit of a bust for me. Plans didn't work out like I had hoped they would. I'm hoping this year I can plan things out for myself a little bit better and enjoy it more regardless of anyone else's plans.

I'm pretty much already done Christmas shopping, but just being out on Black Friday is a lot of fun for me. So...it's what 19 weeks and 1 day till Black Friday? Let the countdown begin!! lol :D

I need to work my way through the McDonald's Monopoly/Best Buy thing first before I'm ready for BF (anyone hear anything yet on the game this year?? I'm hoping it's around the same time and same, or more relaxed, rules as last year).

After that, bring on BF!!!

I need to work my way through the McDonald's Monopoly/Best Buy thing first before I'm ready for BF (anyone hear anything yet on the game this year?? I'm hoping it's around the same time and same, or more relaxed, rules as last year).

After that, bring on BF!!!

Ive been thinking the same thing. I really hope they still have the best buy bucks promotion. Or at least something similar since last years rumor was that Best Buy wouldnt be participating this year :( :(

I'm ready for Black Friday as well. I've been thinking about it for a while too. Just about a month and a half before the Black Friday section opens here. Well, at least they opened in September last year. Can't wait! I've already requested that day off at work too!

I shop year round and have been waiting and planning and saving for BF too! I was disappointed with a bunch of the sales last year, so I'm basically doing all my shopping now and BF will be 'extra or icing' type gifts

this is me too...lol.

I just hope Wal-Mart is as good about the merchandise like they were last year. I was not impressed with the sale items they had, but they had plenty of everything and there was no need for the rush!

I am ready!

I am due with my second child on the monday AFTER Black Friday. My mom is convinced that I won't want to shop - but I know she's WRONG!!!! lol!

I hope I can get some shopping done before hand so if I do have this baby early and miss BF, then I won't be too sad...