Extra 25% off GAP Baby/Kid Clearance

lalam

Lots of stuff in the GAP kids store today. All clearance merchandise is an extra 25% off the price marked. She told me they had this sale at the same time last year, but it was final sale so nothing could be returned. This year it's not. They had lots left at my store. Good luck!

I think it is just in store. I went yesterday and got a pair of jeans, a lightweight jacket, a pair of flip flops, a pair of pjs, a monkey onsie and matching hat all for $34. I know OP mentioned that it wasn't final sale, but it was at my Gap, so check with your local store to be sure. It may be different at each store?

I think it is just in store. I went yesterday and got a pair of jeans, a lightweight jacket, a pair of flip flops, a pair of pjs, a monkey onsie and matching hat all for $34. I know OP mentioned that it wasn't final sale, but it was at my Gap, so check with your local store to be sure. It may be different at each store?

The signs in my store said Final Sale, but the girl told me they didn't send them new ones, so they had to use last year's and I could definitely return things if I wanted to. I went back for more yesterday. I also hit the GAP outlet which had their clearance another 30% off, but the "real" store had more in my town.

The signs in my store said Final Sale, but the girl told me they didn't send them new ones, so they had to use last year's and I could definitely return things if I wanted to. I went back for more yesterday. I also hit the GAP outlet which had their clearance another 30% off, but the "real" store had more in my town.

That's good to hear - I didn't ask, just saw it on the signs. I don't think I'll be returning anyway, but good to know just in case!