PreOrder Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" $17.99 at Amazon.com & get $5 promo

Fishboysmom

Pre-order "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" for $17.99 at Amazon.com before July 21and you will receive a $5 promotional certificate from Amazon.com. Within one week of the book's delivery you will receive an e-mail with your $5 certificate, good toward your next purchase of merchandise sold by Amazon.com. Must be used during the month of August.

Ships free with Super Saver Shipping.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s104/FISHBOYSMOM2007/potter.jpg

For some reason a direct link is not working.

Just go to amazon.com and type in Deathly Hallows.

I wonder if those of us who have already pre-ordered are eligible for this?

Edit: I looked at the conditions and it looks like it applies to anyone who pre-orders (I don't think this promotion was listed when I pre-ordered).

I wonder if those of us who have already pre-ordered are eligible for this?

Edit: I looked at the conditions and it looks like it applies to anyone who pre-orders (I don't think this promotion was listed when I pre-ordered).

Email or call them. If they say no, maybe you can cancel and reorder again.

From the amazon website, I saw this when I clicked on the details thing on the page where the book is (if that makes any sense)

And if you already pre-ordered your copy (or copies) before we announced this promotion, don't worry: every customer who pre-orders Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Amazon.com, no matter how early you ordered, will receive the $5 certificate.

From the amazon website, I saw this when I clicked on the details thing on the page where the book is (if that makes any sense)

And if you already pre-ordered your copy (or copies) before we announced this promotion, don't worry: every customer who pre-orders Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Amazon.com, no matter how early you ordered, will receive the $5 certificate.

Well that is good. Print a copy of that page just in case.

• 4 weeks later...
Is it my imagination or did they also offer it free if it wasn't delivered on time? I would swear that's what they were promoting if you chose standard shipping. Did anyone who ordered from them get their book yet???? I'm still waiting..................

The book doesn't become available on the shelf until July 21st 2007, so it will be a little while before you receive your book in the mail.

I believe the pre-orders were guarenteed for delivery today. Messed up & didn't save the page though............:mad: