One Day Only! Dell Dimension C521 w/ 19" Widescreen LCD - $399 Shipped @ Dell Business

Brad

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/c521.jpg

Amazing deal - one day only! Dell Business has the Dell Dimension C521 w/ 19" Widescreen LCD for $399. Free shipping is also included. No rebates needed!

Features: AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core processor, Vista or XP, 512MB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, DVD-ROM, GeForce 6150 Graphics, 7.1 Channel Audio and more. Several upgrades also available.

One Day Only! Dell Dimension C521 w/ 19" Widescreen LCD - $399 Shipped @ Dell Business

I'm sure I am doing something wrong here. :confused: I click on the link and I get a page not found (404 error). I went to the Dell website and the deal is for $419 but with XP and no choice for Vista. Does anyone know how I can get this deal? Is there a coupon code to enter? Any help appreciated!

I'm sure I am doing something wrong here. :confused: I click on the link and I get a page not found (404 error). I went to the Dell website and the deal is for $419 but with XP and no choice for Vista. Does anyone know how I can get this deal? Is there a coupon code to enter? Any help appreciated!

I just tried the link and it is working for me. It does give you the option to choose Vista or XP.

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/odg/msn_module_jump?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04

Thank you for the link. What you provided me did work, but just looking around on their web site, under the small business/smart values, there is the same machine with double the memory (1Gig) and a 16X DVD/RW for only $20 more. It is listed right beside the deal that Brad has posted and it is good until 6/27/2007. After comparing everything, I think it is worth the $20. If I configured the aforementioned deal with the same features, it drives the price to $519 ----- that's $100 more! I have been looking for a while since my machine is an 533MHz Emachine (and yes I've been very happy with it and have had NO problems). Office Depot has an eMachine in our local paper for $249 (no monitor) after $350 in rebates that I was going to go get, but I might just get the Dell instead.

Dude, I'm getting a Dell!

Thank you for the link. What you provided me did work, but just looking around on their web site, under the small business/smart values, there is the same machine with double the memory (1Gig) and a 16X DVD/RW for only $20 more. It is listed right beside the deal that Brad has posted and it is good until 6/27/2007. After comparing everything, I think it is worth the $20. If I configured the aforementioned deal with the same features, it drives the price to $519 ----- that's $100 more! I have been looking for a while since my machine is an 533MHz Emachine (and yes I've been very happy with it and have had NO problems). Office Depot has an eMachine in our local paper for $249 (no monitor) after $350 in rebates that I was going to go get, but I might just get the Dell instead.

Dude, I'm getting a Dell!

I think the one you found DID NOT include the monitor.