Dell "10 Days of Deals" Going on Now Through June 21st - New Deal Every Day! @ Dell Home

Brad

http://ad.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/show?id=RjWYtCqO0*M&bids=84645.10058828&subid=0&type=4&gridnum=-1

Dell Home has brought back their popular "10 Days of Deals" promotion. Every day from now thorugh June 21st, check back for a new limited time deal from Dell.

Today's Deal is $200 off an XPS desktop with a 20" widescreen LCD monitor. Check back tomorrow for the next deal!

Dell "10 Days of Deals" Going on Now Through June 21st - New Deal Every Day! @ Dell Home

Nice deal on a notebook today:

Inspiron 1501 for $499 - Save $270 on a Select InspironTM 1501 notebook. Receive $270 instant savings when you purchase a pre-configured Inspiron 1501 notebook with an e-value code or order code containing sequence: DNDWHD1.

today's deal is dell photo all-in-one printer 926

full color printing, scanning, and copying

was $99 now $39 you save $60.00

it had mixed reviews

I will NEVER again get a dell printer they rape you on the cost of ink. Can't get it on sale or for a good deal someplace and that makes me nuts. I plan to pick up a new all in one when BF rolls around. Hoping Best Buy has a good deal on one and McDonalds does the monopoly game again lol

today's deal is DimensionTM C521 desktop

Save $300 instantly! With purchase of a select Dimension desktop.

Limited time offer.

Save $300 on a Select DimensionTM C521 desktop. Receive $300 instant savings when you purchase a pre-configured Dimension C521 desktop with an e-value code or order code containing sequence: DDDECH3.

Discount Details:

Purchase: Discount: Price: Order code:

Dimension C521 desktop Save $300! $599 after instant savings! DDDECH3