Kmart TODDLER furniture :O) *GREAT DEALS*

leapord420

They were just mixed in with all of the other Color Wonder items, and they were not marked at all. I was going to purchase Dora anyway for my daughter, and I scanned it just to be curious. When I saw the price, I went back and got a handful of others to scan to see if any more were that cheap. The Diego ones rang up $.50 and they had a Spiderman set that rang up $1.40. HTH

Where were the and 5 packs of Crayola Color Wonder (Go Diego Go and Dora the Explorer) ringing up $.50 a pack. at? Were they where they are normally or on the clearance somewhere? My kids love these.

Sears Essentials??

In some areas some of the Kmart stores were turned into a Sears Essentials store. It's a merger between Sears and Kmart. They usually follow the same sales as both stores. The Kmart closet to me became a Sears Essentials. No one shops there and the 2nd closest Kmart to me does not follow the same mark down schedual.

I can buy an item for one clearance price at a different Kmart and then shop there and it will be clearanced at a higher price.