Hot deals at Walgreens!

coups4me

Walgreens has the kotex 40 count maxi pads 2/10.00. When you buy 2 you will get at the register a reward coupon good for 10.00 off your next purchase. (other kotex items are included but I don't have my paper in front of me, so I'm only including what I actually bought.) Also the 130 count theragran m vitamins are 2/12.00 and you get a 10.00 reward coupon for 10.00 also. But when I bought them this morning they also rang up buy one get one free! So I spent 6.00 and got back 10.00. I did this at 2 different walgreens and rolled my coupons. I'm stocked up for a while!

I tried to use a MFG coupon on the Kotex items and it didnt give me a register reward. I asked the cashier and she called a manager over and he re-rang the Kotex purchases again without the coupons and it gave me the coupon. Then he just voided the second transaction. But I still got to use my coupons, it was just a little of a hassle.

I got my register reward certificate for $10. Walgreens had 25.7 oz cans of Enfamil powder for 21.99 w/instore coupon plus you got a free gift of a smaller can of Walgreens brand formula. So I used the instore coupon, my 10 register rewards, plus a $5 enfamil check I got in the mail and got 2 cans of formula for $8!! Anyone with kids knows thats a deal!

I tried to do the kotex and the theragram, and it only printed out 1 $10 reward coupon. i was obviously expecting 2 $10 rewards. I complained, the lady said it was probably because i bought it all in the same transaction and that if i bought the kotex separate from the theragram it would probably've worked. So they tried to Void the kotex off my receipt for me so I could purchase them seaparately, but it wouldn't let them void it, so the manager or whoever gave me $10 on a gift card instead :) A little frustrating, but pretty impressed with them helping me out like that.

However, I tried to get the Kotex deal along with some other purchases (not the vitamins this time) at another Walgreens later, and it didn't print out this time either. I just had them give me my money back - I don't need another $10 worth of Kotex, just wanted the deal.

Altogether not too bad. Also, I got the Schick Quattro men's razor system priced at $8.99, - my $4 off mnfr coupon = $5 and there's a $5 MIR in the EasySaver catalog. And the razor was in a package with a bonus travel case, too.

I did the Kotex deal today and the rewards didn't print for me either, obviously they have something wrong in the way they loaded it into the system. The manager ended up ringing it up like I returned it and gave me a gift card as store credit, so I actually ended up with an extra 83 cents since he couldn't figure out how to take out the tax!

Just as an added note, I was buying the boxes of 36 tampons and found that they had bonus boxes that had 45 tampons in them, so I was actually able to get enough tampons to last me for quite awhile! They had the bigger boxes hiding behind the regular 36 count boxes, so be sure to look and make sure they don't have those before you buy the smaller box.

HEY GUYS did this today (4) times in a row each with a set of 2 boxes of Kotex did not use any coupons but it printed out the 10.00 each time EXCEPT the last transaction did not print one which so if your gonna do seperate transactions only do 3 at a time :o) SO IT REALLY COST ME 10.00 (but for 8 boxes) Trial and error right :o) LOL

after that I bought a box of Glucerna cereal cost 4.59 but than get 4.59 back in register rewards with that 4.59 register rewards bought the stayfree dry max which are a FREE-BATE paid .20 for them b/c they are 4.79 and now will get back 4.79 in rebate form :o) NOT A BAD DEAL :o)

I tried to do the kotex and the theragram, and it only printed out 1 $10 reward coupon. i was obviously expecting 2 $10 rewards. I complained, the lady said it was probably because i bought it all in the same transaction and that if i bought the kotex separate from the theragram it would probably've worked. So they tried to Void the kotex off my receipt for me so I could purchase them seaparately, but it wouldn't let them void it, so the manager or whoever gave me $10 on a gift card instead :) A little frustrating, but pretty impressed with them helping me out like that.

However, I tried to get the Kotex deal along with some other purchases (not the vitamins this time) at another Walgreens later, and it didn't print out this time either. I just had them give me my money back - I don't need another $10 worth of Kotex, just wanted the deal.

Altogether not too bad. Also, I got the Schick Quattro men's razor system priced at $8.99, - my $4 off mnfr coupon = $5 and there's a $5 MIR in the EasySaver catalog. And the razor was in a package with a bonus travel case, too.

The Theragram $10 rebate only works for the types pictured in the ad. I did not get the $10 coupon the first time I tried either. But the manager was very helpful and showed me the correct type (Theragram M Premier) and then refunded the first transaction and rang the correct ones so that I would get my coupon. Then I used that $10 to buy the Kotex...etc.etc. I'm impressed with the customer service I received at Walgreens.

Can anyone please tell me if this was in the ad on Sunday? If not is it posted in the store somewhere? Thanks

In my store, it was on the very last page of the ad, in the upper right corner. They usually have it posted on the shelves in front of the products, also. GL

Thanks for posting this!

I read somewhere else that if you buy it once and then try again with the same credit/debit card that it will not print out another $10 off coupon. I'm not sure if it's true but if you want to try it several times you may want to use different cards or pay cash.

I think that I'm going to use my $10 off coupons to buy things that are free after rebate from their June Easy Saver Catalog.

Thanks for posting this!

I read somewhere else that if you buy it once and then try again with the same credit/debit card that it will not print out another $10 off coupon. I'm not sure if it's true but if you want to try it several times you may want to use different cards or pay cash.

I think that I'm going to use my $10 off coupons to buy things that are free after rebate from their June Easy Saver Catalog.

I've done this deal a few times and 2 of them I had to put on the debit card and there wasn't a problem.