3rd Anniversary Deal Posting Contest - Win Your Share of $300+ in Prizes
Posted May 31, 2007 - 7:11 pm
While there are other non-online deal forums, the site was created as a deal site, and a quick look at the main GottaDeal.com site will show that. And while we post a great number of deals on the site, we know that our members are excellent deal hunters and therefore we are asking you once again to help us (and each other) out, which brings me to the contest.
Beginning today, every 24 hours starting at midnight PST you can earn an entry into the contest by posting at least one new deal thread in the Online Hot Deals forum from a retailer on this list. You can earn only one entry per 24 hour time period, regardless of how many deals you post. At the end of the contest, we'll randomly pick winners from all entries earned and prizes will be awarded.
1. You will earn an entry into the drawing by posting at least one unique deal for a specific item or group of items, special sale or coupon in the Online Hot Deals forum from any store on this list of partner retailers. Deals must be specific - DO NOT just link to a site's home page as those threads will be deleted.
2. The contest period for each day starts at midnight PST.
3. Posting more than one deal on the same day doesn't earn you any additional entries (but we'd still appreciate it greatly)
4. The contest will run until midnight PST on July 31, 2007.
5. We reserve the right to disqualify any post from counting towards this contest - see below for more information.
6. Winners will be selected at random from all entries earned by all members during the contest period.
7. Members found to have created multiple accounts will be disqualified from the contest.
(2) Grand Prizes: $100 gift certificate to the store of the winner's choice (if available)
(10) Runner-up Prizes: Choice of $10.00 Amazon.com gift certificate or $10.00 PayPal
Also, throughout the contest, I'll randomly pick many members who post deals to instantly win GottaDeal.com t-shirts!
Please search before posting to make sure your deal has not been posted. Click here to learn more about how to search the forum. Deals posted that are reposts will not earn entries into the contest. In addition, deals posted that are not legitimate deals (determined at the sole discretion of admins and mods) will also not count towards the contest, so please be sure you are posting actual deals. As always, please do not post affiliate links, referral links or links to other deal sites in your threads.
What makes a good deal thread?
1. Include a very descriptive title - include item, price, expiration date, if the deal involves a rebate, if the deal includes free shipping and any other important information. Your thread MUST include the site/store name in the title to count for the contest.
2. Include a link in the post - make sure the link is as direct as possible - if you are posting a deal for a product, link to the product and not the site's home page
3. Images are also appreciated in the post, as are detailed descriptions of any steps needed to get the deal (coupon codes, etc...) - the more info the better.
4. DO NOT directly copy and paste deals from other forums - you may "borrow" the deal, but type up the title and post in your own words. Directly copied posts will NOT count for the contest.
For those of you who were here, this contest is very similar to the one we did late last year, but if you have any questions, please send me a PM. Thank you and good luck to everyone
Posted Jun 1, 2007 - 7:40 am
1. You must include the store name in the TITLE of your thread.
2. You must include a link in your post.
If these two things are not done, the post will not qualify for an entry.
Posted Jul 25, 2007 - 7:49 pm
Posted Jul 31, 2007 - 7:53 pm
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users