Photo Codes???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Snapfish

10 free prints with code AFF10PRINT07. Exp. 8/1.

10 free prints with code BBARAGINSPRNT. Exp. 8/2.

10 free prints with code CCRAZEPRNT. Exp. 8/1.

10% off your purchase with code AFF10COUPOFF. Exp. 8/1.

20% off your purchase with code AFFSNAP20. Exp. 7/15.

30 free prints for new members (no code nec.). Exp. 7/31.

Free Shipping with code JULY4SHIP. Exp. 7/15.

Will Shutterfly allow you to use a free shipping code on the free photobooks we won from Old Navy? I am thinking that at one time I saw something that said codes could not be used on free promotional items.

Has anyone tried this trick and succeeded? I really do not want to spend $6.95 to redeem a FREE photo book.

Snapfish

10 free prints with code AFF10PRINT07. Exp. 8/1.

10 free prints with code BBARAGINSPRNT. Exp. 8/2.

10 free prints with code CCRAZEPRNT. Exp. 8/1.

10% off your purchase with code AFF10COUPOFF. Exp. 8/1.

20% off your purchase with code AFFSNAP20. Exp. 7/15.

30 free prints for new members (no code nec.). Exp. 7/31.

Free Shipping with code JULY4SHIP. Exp. 7/15.

Thanks

Will Shutterfly allow you to use a free shipping code on the free photobooks we won from Old Navy? I am thinking that at one time I saw something that said codes could not be used on free promotional items.

Has anyone tried this trick and succeeded? I really do not want to spend $6.95 to redeem a FREE photo book.

IDK...I think that's where they get ya b/c you know it didn't cost $7 to ship that thing....I never could find a free shipping code when I got mine though...

i did use my free shipping i got in my email and i got 2 of the old navy photo books plus my 15 free prints and paid 0,that was great,still had to give my credit card though.

i did use my free shipping i got in my email and i got 2 of the old navy photo books plus my 15 free prints and paid 0,that was great,still had to give my credit card though.

Great! Thanks for telling me. Now, I gotta find a free shipping code......:crossfing