Target Pampers feel & learn deal *(HOT)*

leapord420

Target has Pampers feel & learn on sale 8.50 a pack combine with these coupons:

Free kandoo wipes wyb Pampers feel & learn (from last p&g insert)

2.00/1 Pampers feel & learn (from last P&G insert)

3.00 off wyb Pampers diapers & wipes (Target printable)

5.00 off any other purchase wyb 20.00 worth of pampers

ends up costing around 3.00 for 2 packs of Pampers feel & learns & wipes :o) happy shopping :o) sale ends tomorrow on pampers diapers but deal ends when the coupons expire :o)

I have the paper delivered so I get my sunday ads and coupons on saturday and in this weeks coupons there is a coupon for Target for $3 off a purchase of both pampers and and wipes and one for free pampers wipes tub with purchase of diapers/pants. I wonder if I could use them today before the sale goes off

how is the around $3.00? i'm assuming you use two $2 P & G coupons, two free kandoo coupons, and one $5 Target coupon. do you use two $3 off Target printable coupons? won't they limit it to only one $3 off coupon? it's a great deal either way, just want to make sure i use the right amount of coupons.

Hi I am sorry yes you use (2) free kandoo wyb feel & learn (2) 2.00/1 feel & learn (2) 3.00 off wyb pampers diapers and wipes and (1) 5.00 off any other puchase wyb pampers for every (2) kandoo and (2) feel & learn you get :o)

pampers feel & learn 8.50

pampers feel & learn 8.50

kandoo wipes refill 3.83

kandoo wipes refill 3.83

-------------------------

total 24.66

- 3.83 (free kandoo wyb feel & learn)

- 3.83 (free kandoo wyb feel & learn)

- 2.00/1 pampers feel & learn

- 2.00/1 pampers feel & learn

- 3.00 wyb pampers diapers & wipes

- 3.00 wby pampers diapers & wipes

- 5.00 wyb 20.00 worth

-------------------------------

total after coupons : 2.00 + tax

I"ve also seen this version I'm going to try today

Pampers deal:

I found the way to optimize this deal is to buy in multiples of 5. That makes it like this:

Feel & Learns 5 @ 8.50 = $42.50

Kandoo 100 ct 5 @ 3.74 = $18.70

Total $61.20 -$15.00 Homemade simple coupons

= $46.20 -$18.70 Kandoo WYB Coupons

= $27.50 -$15.00 --> (5) Target $3.00 off diapers and wipes coupons

= $12.50 -$10.00 --> (5) Pampers $2.00 coupons

Total $2.50 plus tax of course. For 5 Mega packs and 5 Kandoo 100 ct wipes.

I"ve also seen this version I'm going to try today

Pampers deal:

I found the way to optimize this deal is to buy in multiples of 5. That makes it like this:

Feel & Learns 5 @ 8.50 = $42.50

Kandoo 100 ct 5 @ 3.74 = $18.70

Total $61.20 -$15.00 Homemade simple coupons

= $46.20 -$18.70 Kandoo WYB Coupons

= $27.50 -$15.00 --> (5) Target $3.00 off diapers and wipes coupons

= $12.50 -$10.00 --> (5) Pampers $2.00 coupons

Total $2.50 plus tax of course. For 5 Mega packs and 5 Kandoo 100 ct wipes.

i went to target today and i wanted to thank you so much for posting this because i got 15 packes of pull ups and fifteen wipes for less than $10. thank you very very much. :yup::cheesy:

Very frustrating! For some reason we often do not get the same coupons as everyone else! We did not get the free tub wipes coupon or any other pampers coupon in our inserts here in CT. I am planning to make out like a bandit with the deal on Bounty, Tide & Charmin this week though.

Very frustrating! For some reason we often do not get the same coupons as everyone else! We did not get the free tub wipes coupon or any other pampers coupon in our inserts here in CT. I am planning to make out like a bandit with the deal on Bounty, Tide & Charmin this week though.

So ya gotta give more detail---we all like to be the bandit!

:confused: i went today and the feel and learn were $9.49 but they would not let me get the deal! made me mad in a way! oh well!i got to the register she rang every thing up scanned the $5off coupon and the looked at the others and said i could not use the free wipes, so if i couldnt use the free wipes i could get the $3 off!!! i might have DH stop at another target in the morning on his way to work and try!

:confused: i went today and the feel and learn were $9.49 but they would not let me get the deal! made me mad in a way! oh well!i got to the register she rang every thing up scanned the $5off coupon and the looked at the others and said i could not use the free wipes, so if i couldnt use the free wipes i could get the $3 off!!! i might have DH stop at another target in the morning on his way to work and try!

I don't understand why you could not get the free wipes. I went this evening too and I am not used to Target as it is a little too far. I went with all the coupons and got to use them. I paid $1 more for each Pampers because the sale ended last night. But I shouldn't complain.

The free wipes is a manufacturers coupon. It should have gone through. I was more concerned with doubling up on the Target $3 off and $5 off 20. When she took it all, I went back and got more diapers and wipes. I paid $5 ish. I should have used the $5 gift card I got from buying the 2 Bounty paper towels but I forgot. Next time look for a young friendly cashier and not the stuffy looking ones. Better luck next time. It can be a downer when things don't work out.

Next time look for a young friendly cashier and not the stuffy looking ones. Better luck next time. It can be a downer when things don't work out.

From my end the young friendly ones are the ones who are rejecting the double up ones and expired coupons. I have no problems with the guys.

Linda

Kristie did you buy five packs or two??

I bought 2 the first time with bounty paper towels. Then when I saw that she was taking the coupons I went ahead and used the last 2 pampers coupons I had and did the deal again with the same cashier. Didn't want to risk another time with another cashier.

Kristie did you buy five packs or two??

I paid more than the deals stated here because the Easy ups went from 8.50 to 9.54. The 8.50 sale was from last week. Still not bad but one day too late. I have been so focused on CVS I didn't see this deal. Plus with the cost of gas it is sometimes not worth the trip to Target.

My cashier looked at all the coupons and said that this seems like a lot of coupons for all this. The way the 5 off of 20 is worded is you buy twenty in diapers/wipes, and you get 5 off any other purchase. I had other items in this order too, so she was OK with using the 5 off twenty combined with the two 3 dollar off diaper/wipes target coupons. since you can combine manufacturer and target coupons, she was OK using my diaper and free wipes coupons also. She even had a manager come over to ask about this. Only problem was my 3 off diaper/wipes didn't scan (my printer needs new ink), so they entered them manually.

I don't think there is anything wrong with combining all these coupons, maybe if you just point out the wording on them and that target does allow combining manufacturer and target generated coupons.

Oh there is also $1.50 off bounty where this week if you buy the big pack for $10 you get a $5 Target gift card. That would make the paper towels $3.50 for the big pack!

You have to buy 2 packs to get the $5.00 card. It's written in very small print.

So - buy 2 packs for $20; use the $5 off $20 coupon ($5.00 towards something else) and you get a $5 gift card for future use. The total cost for the 2 packages of paper towels is still $10 or $5 per pack. I did try to find a manufacturer coupon to go with, but no luck so far.

There are other things also involved in the buy 2 - receive a $5 GC ..the $16.49 jug of Tide and such...

You have to buy 2 packs to get the $5.00 card. It's written in very small print.

So - buy 2 packs for $20; use the $5 off $20 coupon ($5.00 towards something else) and you get a $5 gift card for future use. The total cost for the 2 packages of paper towels is still $10 or $5 per pack. I did try to find a manufacturer coupon to go with, but no luck so far.

There are other things also involved in the buy 2 - receive a $5 GC ..the $16.49 jug of Tide and such...

Now MY own correction:

$10 (sale price) for 1 jumbo pack.

$20 buy 2 packs

-$3 two $1.50 Target coupons

-$5 Target coupon (buy $20, get $5 off something else in your cart)

$12 for 2 packs

Receive a $5 gift card for another visit. $12 - $5GC = $7

Net cost of the 2 packs of paper towels: $7 or $3.50 per jumbo pack

Now MY own correction:

$10 (sale price) for 1 jumbo pack.

$20 buy 2 packs

-$3 two $1.50 Target coupons

-$5 Target coupon (buy $20, get $5 off something else in your cart)

$12 for 2 packs

Receive a $5 gift card for another visit. $12 - $5GC = $7

Net cost of the 2 packs of paper towels: $7 or $3.50 per jumbo pack

There were also $1 off Bounty in this months P&G insert.

So an additional 3 bucks off!! sounds good to me.