disney.com

Julie=6

Just got a couple of womens swimsuits and they run huge. Any tips on the swimsuit sizes? How are they with returns?

Oh my god, I did too last year, I put it on over my clothes and still can fit another person in them. Their sizing is crazy, ordered an XL womens shirt and my small 10 yr old son can wear it.....

They do run very big. The returns are easy though.. I just retuned a bathing suit ;) all you have to do is place it back into the plastic it came in, use the shipping lable that comes with your order on that packing slip, place the packing slip with your return. You must send it UPS or USPS. If using USPS, you must carry insurance on it.

I aksed for a credit back on my charge card & was issued it within a week and a half from mailing out my return. I am stuck on what size to order. Bathing suits usually run small so I ordered the size up thinking that it was like other suits. I put on the bottoms (Eeyor Tankini) and they fell right off of me :yup: I was thinking of actully reordering and trying the size down from what I normally wear but really don't feel like paying shipping for another return if that doesn't fit.

They do run very big. The returns are easy though.. I just retuned a bathing suit ;) all you have to do is place it back into the plastic it came in, use the shipping lable that comes with your order on that packing slip, place the packing slip with your return. You must send it UPS or USPS. If using USPS, you must carry insurance on it.

I aksed for a credit back on my charge card & was issued it within a week and a half from mailing out my return. I am stuck on what size to order. Bathing suits usually run small so I ordered the size up thinking that it was like other suits. I put on the bottoms (Eeyor Tankini) and they fell right off of me :yup: I was thinking of actully reordering and trying the size down from what I normally wear but really don't feel like paying shipping for another return if that doesn't fit.

I know what you mean. I really like the tankini, too:( . I plan on sending it back. I bet they get a lot of returns on the swimsuits

Oh my god, I did too last year, I put it on over my clothes and still can fit another person in them. Their sizing is crazy, ordered an XL womens shirt and my small 10 yr old son can wear it.....

I agree with you, the sizing here is no way to predict. I ordered the swimming trunk for my husband size L and it was like size XXL. In the mean time, my 4 year old son needs size 8 pyjama. Return is easy though, only you have to pay for postage fee again :-(.

With my experience with disney.com, I always order my son's clothes a few size bigger, so if they are big now, my sons will actually grown into its. And I stay away from adults clothes (though they have some cute design and nice material, I don't want to hassle of returning)