Digital Picture Frame with 7" LCD Display & 6-in-1 Card Reader - $58.54 @ Wal-Mart

Brad

Can anyone tell me how many pictures this will store?

It operates off a a memory card.

You can use:

Memory Stick

Secured Disk

Smart-media

Multi-Media

MS PRO cards

How many pictures depends on the size of the card. I know the SD cards are really inexpensive now and depending on the size of the photo files, you can fit a varying number on each size card.

I'm wondering about the quality. I had considered them at Christmas time but some of the ones I was looking at had some poor quality reviews. I don't notice any reviews on the website. I don't have to have top of the line, but I really don't want to waste my money on junk. Any help would be appreciated! This is a good price if it works reasonably well. I think my MIL would like it.

Linens N Things has a 5x7 digital frame that is Reg. $199 on sale for $89.99 plus 20% off with code MAY0407. It is available here for in-store pickup. I cannot find any reviews online about this particular model. I tried running it through to make sure the price and coupon worked:

Cost Summary

Merchandise Subtotal: $89.99

20% Off a Single Item! (Details) -$18.00

Shipping and Handling: $0.00

Sales Tax: $4.32

Total Order Cost: $76.31

http://www.lnt.com/sm-5-x-7-digital-picture-frame--pi-2238387.html

Details:

Showcase all of your digital photos in bright, vivid colors. Set up a slide show and play directly from a memory card. The frame is light, portable and easy to use. A great companion for your digital camera and is an excellent way to show off your pictures to friends and family. Just pop in the memory card from your digital camera and you're ready to show off all of your precious memories.

Features

Bright 5.6" Active Color Screen

Auto Start Slide show function

Supports Photos up to 12M pixels

Includes AC Adapter and Quick Start Guide

No Computer Required, plays directly from memory cards

Brilliant Color Display with adjustable contrast and brightness

Automatic Slide show, Full-Screen Browse, and Thumbnail Browse Display modes

Compatible with major memory cards (CF/SD/MD/MMC and MemoryStick)

Includes Power Adapter

Model: NV-560

I got the Mustek one from Compusa that got marginal reviews and we are thrilled with it. The quality isn't great but it is good enough for use as a picture frame. For the price, this sounds like a winner and a great Mothers Day gift!