I need info ASAP!! Any in store coupons for Best Buy out there???

trumpet87

I have found a camera there I want to buy for my daughter's 16th birthday next week. BUT they are sold out of it online, so I can't use codes, etc. They do still have it available in my local store though. It is the Fuji Finefix F650, it has good reviews and is on sale until Saturday for $99. A little more off would be even sweeter ;) thanks for any help you can give! :D

I was looking into that camera as well - however be careful of the additional costs. It takes a special battery so if you want a backup you will pay for it. Also it takes an XD card not the normal SD card. On BestBuy.com they were showing a 1GB costs $49.99! Reviews are great, just wasn't worth it with the extra costs associated with it for me to buy it.

xD cards (512) are on sale at Staples this week for $9.99 The cards are smaller, but the fujis takes EXCELLENT pictures. My daughter has the a600 and I have one of the 2600's. Target also has several of the Fuji's on clearance for about the same prices.

I was looking into that camera as well - however be careful of the additional costs. It takes a special battery so if you want a backup you will pay for it. Also it takes an XD card not the normal SD card. On BestBuy.com they were showing a 1GB costs $49.99! Reviews are great, just wasn't worth it with the extra costs associated with it for me to buy it.

It takes normal AA batteries :) No need for a special battery pack! There are always good deals to be found on the memory cards too :)

It takes normal AA batteries :) No need for a special battery pack! There are always good deals to be found on the memory cards too :)

Amazon says: Power supply: NP-40N rechargeable battery (included), NP-40 rechargeable battery (not included), AC-5VX AC power adapter (not included)

Also says: In the Box: F650 digital camera, NP-40N rechargeable battery, BC-40 battery charger, hand strap, USB cable, A/V cable, software CD-ROM

I would think this means a special battery...? Also some people mentioned in their reviews on the camera about the special battery and one even said about picking one up on eBay for $15. Can anyone that has this camera confirm the battery type???

That's good to know the XD cards are on sale though, maybe I will reconsider this camera

Amazon says: Power supply: NP-40N rechargeable battery (included), NP-40 rechargeable battery (not included), AC-5VX AC power adapter (not included)

Also says: In the Box: F650 digital camera, NP-40N rechargeable battery, BC-40 battery charger, hand strap, USB cable, A/V cable, software CD-ROM

I would think this means a special battery...? Also some people mentioned in their reviews on the camera about the special battery and one even said about picking one up on eBay for $15. Can anyone that has this camera confirm the battery type???

That's good to know the XD cards are on sale though, maybe I will reconsider this camera

I picked this camera up the other day and yes it does require a special battery pack. However, I believe you can get one from this link for 8.**. I hope this helps!

http://www.meritline.com/fuji-camera-battery-114.html

Just a note: It gives you the code to use for 40% off on that page and shipping is free! Also, the 1G XD cards have been on sale at OD this week for 19.99! We have tested the camera and it works great!