Disney $5 items

sfven

For those of us who received error messages back on the day when the server was really slow - be careful, they've charged and shipped me two orders. I'm waiting to hear how I can return one without being charged.

Call the 800 number with your problems...they should resolve ASAP

I got an order with the wrong size jacket (like 3 sizes too big for a 3 year old) and I was told that the size I had ordered was out of stock. They credited back the cost of the jacket and told me to keep it. The credit showed up in 2 days. So now we have a Dash winter coat good for who knows when:cheesy:

got my order today...the beach chairs are so cute! the towels are a little thin, but can't really complain since they were only $5. glad i ordered the pjs one size bigger, but the kid's t-shirts are really big! the label says pre-shrunk so i guess i can't shrink them in the dryer. anyone else have sizing issue with the kids t-shirts?

I just got my order today!!!!! Towels, flipflops, slippers, t-shirts, jammies etc. 16 items===$80.00 plus $5.00 ship WWWOOOOOHHHOOOO the kids will love them at the summer b-day parties I have to go to!!! I really like the bea ch towels tooo!

What a great deal THANKS!!!! :D

The size at Disney.com is not correct. The PJ usually run small so you should order several size bigger. My son is almost 5 but I have to order size 8!!!. Size 5 fit him when he was 3.

However, the swimming short for DH was way too big. I had to return it. The shirts for DH were no problem. Hope this help.