Disney $5 items

sfven

Just got email for $5 items on disneyshopping.com...PJ's, beach towels and chairs, flip flops, and stuffed toys. Also, you can take $5 off selected items (code crazyfives) and $5 shipping (code shipfive).

The princess dolls are also part of the $5 items being offerred (reg. $12.95). The beach towels are the same ones several of us bought during the 2/$15 deal (reg. $19.95), except this time they have removed the option to personalize it. These offers are good until midnight May 6th or while supplies last (except SHIPFIVE...it expires May 7th) so theoretically you might be able to use your $25 gift certificate from the Mix Stix deal...that is if they still have the sale items in stock by then.

Sorry we missed you!

DisneyShopping.com is temporarily closed while we make improvements to the site, but please come back and try again soon.

You can still order by phone!

Please call:

• 800-328-0368 (within the United States)

• 801-257-6247 (outside the United States except Canada)

Remember — If you are under 18 years of age, you must have permission from your parent or guardian to dial these numbers.

This is what I get when I go to the site

I also keep getting the error message. I've been able to put an item in my shopping cart but when I go to continue shopping, errors. That is sooooo frustrating :( !! I'd really like to stock up but don't know if I'll get what I want with these delays!

Annette

did anyone in the colder winter states order the winter pj's? I only ask this because they don't look warm enough for Mich winters. I'd hate to get them and not keep my little ones warm.

thanks

Linda

did anyone in the colder winter states order the winter pj's? I only ask this because they don't look warm enough for Mich winters. I'd hate to get them and not keep my little ones warm.

thanks

Linda

I'm in Minnesota and my son wears them all winter, he absolutely loves them, he does have a down comforter over him too when he sleeps in the winter, but he never compleains about being cold