Toys R Us Ad for 04/29/07 - 05/19/07

femalesliealot

Hi! I was wondering this looks wonderful! I've never seen it before. Could you please tell me how you got it and if it's available to everyone? It says that you can only use the coupons from the catalog - where/how do you get the catalog?

btw - This is my first post...I'm learning a lot about coupons and sales and bargains...it's a wonderful forum!!!

Thank you!

Hi! I was wondering this looks wonderful! I've never seen it before. Could you please tell me how you got it and if it's available to everyone? It says that you can only use the coupons from the catalog - where/how do you get the catalog?

btw - This is my first post...I'm learning a lot about coupons and sales and bargains...it's a wonderful forum!!!

Thank you!

My catalog was mailed to me last week. I'm not sure if they are available in the store.

My catalog was mailed to me last week. I'm not sure if they are available in the store.

usually they are, especially the ones that have that have coupons in them. Generally the only ones you wont find in-store are the "home mailers" which are usually 10 pages or less, with the $5 off $25 coupons.