Penneys $10.00 off $10.00

I just got a coupon in the mail today for $10 off a $50 purchase starting on Thursday of next week. In the past, I have been able to use the $10 off $50 and the $10 off $10 coupon in the same purchase making it so that I get $50 worth of product for $30. I hope I can use this again!

Also in today's paper the Penny's ad had $10 of $10 coupon for salon purchases :)

I used that coupon on the OPI Nail Polish that is on sale 2/$10 which makes them FREE :eyepoppin However, I had to argue with the cashier. She was upset I wasn't spending any money but that's how I roll :D

I used that coupon on the OPI Nail Polish that is on sale 2/$10 which makes them FREE :eyepoppin However, I had to argue with the cashier. She was upset I wasn't spending any money but that's how I roll :D

lol - I was thinking about doing that too, but I have too much nail polish. I need to get some Biosilk so I'm going to check their prices. If the prices aren't reasonable, then I will be getting the nail polish too :yup: I can argue if need be ;)

I used $10 of $10 salon to buy Phyto Organic Swimmer's hair rescue shampoo and conditioner (reg.$9.95 for set- today $4.95) and 1 Biolage - after sun shampoo (reg.12.95, today $6.45). That made my purchase cost only $1.40 for the total worth of $22.90 product. Awesome deal for my summer swimming pool and beach trip. The cashier had no problem with it. She even said that I am a very smart customer!!!

FYI - I used the salon coupon for 1 OPI nail polish and 1 OPI clear coat base & top coat. The clear coat also rang up $5! So total was $10, cashier put my stuff in the bag and handed me the receipt no questions asked :) I didn't realize the clear coat was supposed to be on sale also since normal price is around $10 - great deal!

Also used my regular coupon to get an Adidas shirt for $5 since they were on sale for $14.99

Used mine today on OPI nail polish. Got it free! :cheesy: No problem really but the sales clerk made a comment how her manager said she had to accept the coupon because they don't want to lose any business. Yay for me, I picked a color and my daughter got to pick a color:)

I was going through my junk mail on the counter and found the $10 off $10 JCPenney coupon. All this time I thought I didn't get one. Hubby must have got the mail the day it came and put it with the junk mail. Shame on him! Well at least he didn't throw it out.

Good thing I went through that pile today. It expires on the 5/12.