Cricut

I would like to buy a cricut to help with the scrapbooking. I've heard of people getting them for as little as $120 dollars but I'm having no luck. Anybody know of any good deals on them. Joanns and Michaels now have the disclaimers in their coupon that they cannot be used for them. thanks!

If you can find one anywhere for $120, pick me up 7 also. Joann's and Michael's have always had the disclaimer. Joann's now has them online for $229. I think it was a manufacturer price drop.

In May/June, they are coming out with a new, identical, version that cuts 12 x 12 paper. This will not outdate the current one, but will probably cause another price drop in the other... I hope.

My sister wanted one of these and then she saw the Wishblade on HSN for I think it was about $250. The Cricut you have to buy cards or something like that, but the Wishblade is all built in. NOthing additional to buy.

They introduced this and the cricut started to come down in price.

She said.

I have a Cricut and LOVE IT. The wishblade is very different, you must hook it up to your computer and it has some significant learning curves before you can cut on it.

For deal information try the cricut message board at www.cricut.com in general chat

I know Micheal's had them last week for $139, and is having a sale on a bunch of the cartridges this coming week. ACMoore and Hobby Lobby have also had them on sale recently.

There are a couple of cricut yahoo groups, they sometimes list the "deal" information as well.

Good Luck--it's so easy and soooo much fun!