30% off Kohls Charge Card Customers

averageguy

Do you have to enter your credit card info before they will take the 30% off? I tried to put the code in the box and hit apply, but it said that there was no code given.

Sometimes you have to do it twice and even go through the credit card info part to get it to apply. Just don't hit the final order page until you see the discount.

... and that the code was online and not one in your mail?

Ack, I wish the clerk hadn't done that. That sets up expectation, and I am in no mood to be flagged on an LP report for giving a large discount with no proof they should've gotten it.

The insults started with this. I would have gotten the same discount on line. If you have a problem with me using the discount when I spend over $5000/year at Kohl's then too bad. As far as the part about asking for info back around Christmas, you could have lost your job for sharing information with people and telling them to wait to buy it. You need to decide which side of the fence your on.

First off I hope you didn't think I was insulting you :confused: My intent is to have a conversation.

Not necessarily. Today I had a customer who said it was her first time in any Kohl's... and then she wrote me a check for $1.50 clearance earrings. I think it'll cost us more to take that than her!

I don't think this is a good attitude to have. Would you have passed up that deal if you realy liked them? Maybe she has to wait until payday or something to do some serious shopping. Who knows? The volumne of checks you probably pay a couple of cents per check if you do the fulll process on the checks..

Guest RealLivePrinces

Certainly not, noaimhere. :)

Retail doesn't have a side. It's... retail. It's not that serious. lol.

Goodbye, GD. :)

Okay, back to the 30% off online Kohls deal. For those of us that don't have/want a Kohl's credit card, has anyone found a way to get the same deal (price match, etc) anywhere else. I'd like to get a Dyson at 30% if possible.:)

Okay, back to the 30% off online Kohls deal. For those of us that don't have/want a Kohl's credit card, has anyone found a way to get the same deal (price match, etc) anywhere else. I'd like to get a Dyson at 30% if possible.:)

Not that I know of. The 30% off is only for cardholders. We opened an acct just to get the 30% off to buy the Dyson and then paid the bill off in full when it came (DH refuses to carry a balance on ANY credit card) . Maybe you can try that?

Not that I know of. The 30% off is only for cardholders. We opened an acct just to get the 30% off to buy the Dyson and then paid the bill off in full when it came (DH refuses to carry a balance on ANY credit card) . Maybe you can try that?

I finally paid off all my credit cards over a year ago and I refuse to get another credit card, been there done that, never going back again:)

I finally paid off all my credit cards over a year ago and I refuse to get another credit card, been there done that, never going back again:)

If you pay off the balance when the bill comes you can make the credit card "work" for you.

Anyone who pays interest on a purchase defeats the whole purpose of the sale.

thanks for this code, OP! I ordered some sheet sets that are made to fit 18 inch deep mattresses. ever since dh and i ordered a new bed set, our old sheets dont fit! we have 2 out of 6 sets that fit our bed, lol. and DD needed a couple sets for her twin bed. she only had 2 sets and 1 is a flannel pair i use for the winter. the other came with her comforter set. i only paid $8.XX for hers ! I am excited and she is too... she helped picked them out, lol. I really hope the TANGERINE bed sheets she loved are cute, but at the price i paid, i guess it doesnt matter, lol.

thanks again!

Plus don't you get an additional 10% on top of the 30% off when you open a new charge account?

Open a charge account, purchase the vacuum, you can write a check and make a payment on your credit card in line immediately after your purchase, and after you get your credit card in the mail cancel the account.

• 3 weeks later...

BTW, does anyone know if the Kohls 15% pick a day coupon is reusable until the expiration date? The sales clerk usually writes the date on it and hands it back to you or could I possibly use it again?

Sorry about tagging onto this thread...I must learn how to post a new thread. My inexperience is showing!

When I was shopping in Kohls last week I had every coupon know to man except for the Kohls 15% off. I asked the cashier if she could still give me the discount and she said as long as I used my Kohls card she could. If you don't have the coupon or it was marked for a pervious day it certainly would be worth asking for the discount.