CVS 75% off Random Items

Camkian

Was in my local CVS today, they had a clearance section with some random stuff at 75% off:

Electric Pasta Cooker, Toster, Can Opener, 6 Bin Kid's Storage organizer, TV Trays, etc.

I picked up a Sunbeam Electric Throw for $10 (75% off) and it has a $5 rebate inside.

I keep hearing about the good deals at CVS. Around here CVS bought all the remaining Osco's, put temporary signs out front saying something about Osco is now CVS, then they shut them all down before they changed the permanent signs to CVS.

Last week I lucked up on 2 rc cars that were programmable for $2.50 each(they only had 2) on clearance -originally 30bucks. Also, I got a fleece pull over for 2.00 I should have gotten them all. The next day, there weren't any left. Now I search the clearance aisle everyday. There is a CVS across the street from my job.

I have a question regarding the Sterilite Containers? Where are these located in the store? I found some that were $3.99 that had the locking lid are these the ones that you are finding on clearance? They were not marked as clearance and the register was backed up 5 deep.

What other Sterilite Containers are you finding and where are they located in the store?

Thanks!!

Kimberely

I got the dresser with 3 drawers for 6.75 and a small 3 drawer cointainer (I use for jewelry) for 1.25. It was in the aisle with small appliances, kiddie tables and summer items here. Hope that helps. They might just be gone. I got this deal 2 weeks ago.