Outdoor Patio Furniture

I live in an apartment and I'm looking for some nice furniture for my patio. I'm hoping to spend under $200. I saw an okay set @ K-mart made by Martha Stewart for $149, but I want to shop around first.

If you can help on/off line please let me know!

Thanks

I am not sure how big of a set you are looking for, but Big Lots has great sets and great individual pieces. We bought ours when they had the additional 20% off, but even before that they are great prices. We got 4 chairs and a 35 in glass table for $88.80. They had umbrellas but we did not need one.

Here is a link to the individual pieces: http://www.biglots.com/LawnGarden/subcategory.aspx?scid=71

This is for the sets: http://www.biglots.com/LawnGarden/subcategory.aspx?scid=72

You may have to join the Buzz club to view the listings but it will only take a second.

DH was afraid they would be low quality, but once he got home and tried them out he was very impressed.

Our JoAnne Fabrics has some nice looking patio chairs and tables in right now. And they usually have a 40% off coupon in thier Sunday ad--round up a couple of ads and you could get a great deal. At both the local stores they will let me use multiple coupons--depending on if the manager is around they may ring each coupon order separately, but I've never had a problem,

We got ours from WM also.. its got 4 chairs with cushions and a table with the middle cut out for either burning firewood, keeping drinks on ice or a planter.

I dont know if its small enough for where you need it, but they might have something you'd like.

I love mine, its very comfortable.

I went to WM & searched the site, but couldn't find anything really under $150 (my new range) and that was small enough for my patio 120" X 66" (if I did my measurements correctly)! :)

I saw a set @ Big Lots but it didn't appeal to me. I plan on going ins tore this wkend to give it a look (the net can make things look worse than what they are.)

thks again!