Looking for U-Haul /Penske coupons

well, I'd STRONGLY suggest you go someplace other than UHaul...they are nothing but trouble....

however...I think I have some coupons at home...I can check when I get home tonight, and if I have them you're welcome to them, since I'll NEVER use them again

Local or 1 way??

If 1 way, I would definately recommend Penske. They offer free unlimited miles, 24/hr roadside assistance (even if you lock your keys in the truck) :rolleyes: , and their trucks are never over 3 years old, and always maintained on a regular basis.

If you make a reservation, and the price later drops, they will automatically adjust your rate to the lower one, and if the price increases, you're still locked in at your lower rate.

I've heard U-haul referred to as U-crap on more than one occasion.

Oops, your original question was about coupons. Sorry, no coupons, just an opinion.

movers that will load your truck will be hard to come by I think...you may just have to hire some random people (college students are a good bet sometimes)

but you'll really want to supervise them to make sure it's packed properly...and make sure you talk to your insurance agent about getting a rider for that...since if they break anything, they surely won't pay for it

movers that will load your truck will be hard to come by I think...you may just have to hire some random people (college students are a good bet sometimes)

but you'll really want to supervise them to make sure it's packed properly...and make sure you talk to your insurance agent about getting a rider for that...since if they break anything, they surely won't pay for it

That is why I went through emove. The companies are legit and they handle everything very professionally.

If you use U-Haul make sure you call ahead to make sure they have a truck. We reserved one online and went to pick it up and the place had no record of the reservation even using our paper work to search for it. We lucked out and they still had one truck left when we showed up. A friend of mine also used U-haul and the truck broke down during the drive when it was fully loaded and it was up to her and anyone she could get to help move all the stuff from one truck to another one. There's a company called "Two Men and a Truck" (www.twomenandatruck.com) that can load the truck up. I'm not sure if they will do another company's truck but you could ask.

• 1 year later...

well, I'd STRONGLY suggest you go someplace other than UHaul...they are nothing but trouble....

however...I think I have some coupons at home...I can check when I get home tonight, and if I have them you're welcome to them, since I'll NEVER use them again

I am new to the forum and am despertly seeking discounted coupons on Uhaul. Any help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I could only find one coupon...20 bucks...I KNOW I have at least 3 more someplace, but I can't find them...fire off a PM with your address and I'll drop it in the mail for ya if you want it

Do you happen to have the U-haul discount coupon ,please let me know I will like to use one of that. I am shifting on 26th of July, your response will be appreciated.

Regards,

Ritesh Sheth

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I will be moving at the end of July, and the only "deal" i can find for U-Haul is free shipping (we will be picking it up in person).

BUT...we will be renting a car tow dolly, NOT a rental truck, so if anyone has any nice coupons, I guess it would have to include any equipment they rent and not just a truck. Thank you SOOO much for any help you may be able to give! Moving is hellish and expensive!