A Belly Flops Sale Event of jellybeans

teresa

Now, for a very limited time, we’re offering our huge 2 pound bags of Belly Flops for only $8.00 apiece! Before this, Belly Flops were only sold in our company stores at certain times of the year. But from now until Easter Sunday, we’re breaking protocol and making them available EXCLUSIVELY to the friends on our mailing list - namely, YOU! …And 2 pounds of Belly Flops is no small amount. We’re talking about the weight of a bunny rabbit in Flops at roughly half the price of regular Jelly Belly jelly beans!

But how do we get them, Mr. Jelly Belly? Well, it’s sort of a secret. We have a link that will take you to a hidden page. Think of it as an Easter Egg Hunt. So, you won’t find them by searching our site. You can only find them at this hidden page. That’s right, this special link is the only way you can add Belly Flops to your shopping cart. So if you lose this email your shot at the Flops is gone forever!

Belly Flop bags contain a lot of different assortments, but each bag is randomly packed, so neither one of us will know which flavors you’ll get until you receive your order. But we promise that every bag will have an interesting mix. And remember, you can only get Belly Flops on this hidden page.

This offer expires on Sunday, April 8, 2007 or while supplies last*, so you don’t have a lot of time. Get your Flops now!

http://jellybelly.com/Cultures/en-US/Shop/CandyDetails.htm?CS_ProductID=1095698&CS_Category=Belly+Flops&CS_Catalog=B2C?cmp=EMC-032807&link=bellyflops

$8.34 shipping for one bag = $8.17 / lb

$9.17 shipping for two bags = $7.58 / lb

This is 2X the price available for 'fresh' flops thru ebay - no great deal here. :rolleyes:

I thought the flops were available in the factory shops for $4 per 2lb bag, nice try.

You can purchase real approved, perfect Jelly Belly's at retail for $5.99 / lb.

This is 2X the price available for 'fresh' flops thru ebay - no great deal here. :rolleyes:

I thought the flops were available in the factory shops for $4 per 2lb bag, nice try.

Yes and I got them 50% off at Kohls and got my senior discount too!!Whoo Hoo :eyepoppin:eyepoppin

Now, for a very limited time, we’re offering our huge 2 pound bags of Belly Flops for only $8.00 apiece! Before this, Belly Flops were only sold in our company stores at certain times of the year.

Interesting...I live near a Jelly Belly factory warehouse...and have been in their store a quite a few times...and they had tons of Belly Flops for sale every time. :confused:

I don't mean to correct you , but they are 2lb bags at $8 making them $4 a lb

Interesting...I live near a Jelly Belly factory warehouse...and have been in their store a quite a few times...and they had tons of Belly Flops for sale every time. :confused:

Yeah, we can always get them there, and I believe they are $5.99 (or $7.99?) for the first 2lb bag and $.01 for the 2nd.

Yep, I remember last year around St. Patty's Belly Flops at the factory store were at the best price ever. Three bags at $10. I'll I remeber was, was should I drive back here in two weeks to get more belly flops.

But a bag can last months at home. I didn't go back to pick up more.

If you have a Grocery Outlet near you I found these exact bags there for $2.99. They had 3 different random assortments.

Have never seen them before, but they were there today. I'm in oregon and there is no factory anywhere around.

HTH someone!

Karen

I don't mean to correct you , but they are 2lb bags at $8 making them $4 a lb

Wolf - you forgot to add in the $8 per 2 lb bag cost of the flops $8 + $8 shipping = $16 total per 2 lb = $8/lb.

What are they even bothering with this? - I wish I lived anywhere near the factory, though.

Wolf - you forgot to add in the $8 per 2 lb bag cost of the flops $8 + $8 shipping = $16 total per 2 lb = $8/lb.

What are they even bothering with this? - I wish I lived anywhere near the factory, though.

Sorry, I didn't realize they are charging that much for shipping. Misunderstood, my bad. If I want any, I will check on e-bay.