Free Hotel Rooms In Any City Any Night Triprewards.com

Updated 2/7/07

Triprewards is the front page for

Wyndham Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Wingate Inn, travelodge, amerihost inn, baymont inn, knights inn.

Here is what you do

First go to triprewards and input your city and date you want the hotel. And click search,

after you pull up the choices pick the hotel you want and find there quoted price.

Then you basically search around other websites to try to beat their price.

once you find a a website that can beat tripreward's price book that room and then fill out an online claims form stating you found a cheaper quoted price and bam you got the room for free!

Example

Go to triprewards type Texarkana Tx 2/9/07

ramada has the night for 67.00

I search expedia and find the same hotel for 65.00

I book the room with triprewards and fill out the online "Guaranteed Best Available Rate or It's Free"

I have personelly done this over 30 times (got my whole honeymoon for free)

Good Luck YMMV

updated

tips and strategies

ok one of my fav sites I go to in my quest of finding free rooms is bookingbuddy.com

click on hotels

and from there you will find almost every existing hotel website there is.

I always click on kayak first then on your left you can filter the results click on all triprewards

which will just bring up tripreward hotels

from there the website will usually show

the three best deals

and where the deals are from

and somtimes if your lucky it will show something like this

orbitz 84 ramada 87 travelocity 93

just plain as day

i hope this helps

Only one night is free.. not the entire stay...

Guaranteed Best Rate Or It's Free

You can get the Guaranteed Best Available Rate or It's Free when you book a stay with our participating hotel chains directly through TripRewards. Reserve with confidence when you book your reservation at triprewards.com or call 1-800-FOR-TRIP (1-800-367-8747).

If you find a lower publicly available rate for the same hotel accommodation and date on another web site, we'll give you your first night free!*

https://tr.triprewards.com/TripRewards/control/guaranteed_best_hotel_rate

Online hotel and airline reservation companies are notorious for making your desired reservations and then using the information you provided to them to charge your credit card or debit card for hundreds of dollars. I was lucky; the company I used to make reservations for lodging at a Days Inn started charging my account in small amounts, such as $11.99 then every month increased the amount. It took me almost three months before I was actually able to determine the charges weren't for something I charged. My bank went after the company and I got my money back. Unfortunately, this happens all too frequently and they get away with it.

See RipOff Report for examples of this being done to others: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff84829.htm