Wii Play for Nintendo Wii (w/ Bonus Wii Remote) - $47.99 Shipped @ Buy.com

Brad

So does anyone have this yet? Worth getting it for the games or just for the remote?

I got this a few weeks ago and like it. Well worth it considering you get a remote as well. About half of the games are fun to play and the other half get old pretty fast. Pool is by far my favorite of all the games. Also, this is the only video game that I can get my wife to play with me.

I would say no. The minigames get old quickly. You can easily get a Wii Remote for about $20 shipped on ebay.

$20 shipped? Show me where and I will buy about a dozen.

Remote is $40, this Wii Play is $48, so for $8 you get 9 mini games, it's definitely worth it.

I would say no. The minigames get old quickly. You can easily get a Wii Remote for about $20 shipped on ebay.

You apparently are not a Wii owner as there is no way on ebay they would go for only 20.00. You are probably looking at the nunchucks, not the remotes. But if you seriously found the remotes for that, please send the link to the auction themselves as the rest of us will buy them all.

Got this the day it came out and the games are not worth it. Great if you need the remote though.

I have heard mixed reviews on Wii Play. But, getting a Wii Remote anyway, I figured this would be the way to get it. May keep the family busy for a couple minutes :)