Frontline Plus (Fleas and Ticks)

murfokt

I have always found eBay to be the cheapest.

me too. I just ordered frontline plus from ebay in a large dog size and will use it on my shih tzu and my siamese cat, their sending me the applicator to get smaller doses out of it for their weight and if I were using just on my dog, it will last me 6 months, but since I'm using it on my cat too, it will last us 3 months for both..and only cost me 24.99 and free priority shipping.

I buy this in the packs for the largest dogs and then use one applicator to do all my pets. It is a lot cheaper than buying one box for each animal.

This is what we do also. We just broke it down according to the weight of our animals and I wrote down the amount needed for each pet. I double checked with a good friend who is a vet to make sure I did it right. We've been doing this for 3 years and brought down the cost considerably.

I ordered my Heart worm and flea meds from Pet Shed.com I got my stuff today. Same as if I got it from my vet. Its from Australia where you don't need a perscription. Only cost $38.64 for both my Rat Terrier and Yellow Lab (heartworm) and $52 for Frontline for them. My vet tried to charge me almost $55 for my flea med for my yellow lab alone! I saved big this year.

My cats never go outside, we brought the fleas in the house last summer. We got an infestation. Never expected it since our cats never went outside. Of course at that time, I did not use any flea control.

Same thing happened to me, we caught it rather quickly - before they even turned into full fleas, they were little worm things (YUCK!) But the vet told us what they were. Since then I've always used Frontline. Thanks for the deal!