The Popcorn Factory Easter Basket 1/2 Off

elite2058

Special Savings was $29.99, Now only $14.99., May be able to use 10%Off Coupon too

EAST10 (I haven't tried it)

Item number C4420A

2 Gallon Bunny & Egg Tin

The Bunny himself couldn't do it better! Our 2 gallon Bunny & Egg tin is loaded with goodies everyone will love: foil wrapped chocolate eggs, jelly beans, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate bunny cookies, pretzels, honey-roasted peanuts and our very best caramel, cheese and white cheddar popcorn. It's a jelly-bean buster at 1/2 the regualr price, but you better hop to it! Much like Spring, this special offer will be gone before you know it.

SPECIAL SAVINGS!

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/...6&type=3&subid

try this link. i got it off another website. I have tried it and it does work. I ordered one for my nephew. You can not use a coupon code for a discount or shipping (I called and asked).

total was 20.97 including shipping - still a great deal . I ordered several of the Valentines deals and they were a big hit.

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=pp0U11nmf3Y&offerid=47151.10000126&type=3&subid

You might have to copy and paste link - thats what I had to do

It's only showing the green butter 2 gallon tin now not the family pack. That's Ok I ordered 2 of the Easter one. One is going to my niece and the other to my brother at college. Him and his friends will have it gone in minutes.

Thanks for pointing that out! That order has been CANCELLED! As well as the thread!

I got 2 of the Easter specials too! My kids are gonna love them! :2wiggle:

I really need to calm down!!! :cheesy:

I ordered one and it let me use the EAST5 code which made my total just over $16! I sent it to my hubby "From The Easter Bunny". It is supposed to be here next Thursday, I hope that he enjoys it.

How were you able to use the EAST5 code??? It won't let me use it? :g_shrug:

:g_think:

Did anyone else get the EAST5 code to work on the $14.99 Easter tin?

O.k...just wanted to clarify that you could not use the code on it. I have tried every way possible to get the code to work and it would not. Maybe they are talking about the 3-way tin instead. The $14.99 tin seems to be sold out online now, but I called The Popcorn Factory and was able to place an order over the phone for my hubby (and me :gdlicklips: ). All in all great deal considering the baskets that I have seen in the store. I was tired of the cheap plastic toy planes and junk jewlery that break in an hour! Besides the price you pay for the tin is what you would pay for the big basket in the store with hardly any treats in them. I have no time to hunt down a nice full yummy Easter Basket let alone make one.

This way we can ALL enjoy the treats from the EASTER BUNNY :bunny: !

Name: XXXXXX XXXXXXX

Address:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

CHESAPEAKE, VA 23322-4183

C4420A EASTER FSI FAMILY PACK $14.99

PROMO Promotional Discount $5

Subtotal:

$9.99

Total Shipping Charge: $5.99

Tax: $0.80

Discount: -$0.00

Order Total:

$16.78

I don't know how I got it to work, but it did. ;)

Name: XXXXXX XXXXXXX

Address:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

CHESAPEAKE, VA 23322-4183

C4420A EASTER FSI FAMILY PACK $14.99

PROMO Promotional Discount $5

Subtotal:

$9.99

Total Shipping Charge: $5.99

Tax: $0.80

Discount: -$0.00

Order Total:

$16.78

I don't know how I got it to work, but it did. ;)

I ordered one of these a few days ago and your product code and title is different from mine. I sure hope you got the right item because your code number is different from mine.:confused:

I ordered one of these a few days ago and your product code and title is different from mine. I sure hope you got the right item because your code number is different from mine.:confused:

Same Here....But still a great deal even if the discount doesnt work..1st Time I have bought from there ,so I cant wait untill it arrives...;)

or that you did LOL

No I did get the right item. But maybe they had a different number up at first, when the tin was first advertised, and then changed it later to keep people from using the codes on it. I see that the OP listed the same number at the top. What doesn't make since though is that they won't let you use a code on a $14.99 tin but they will on a $7.49 mailbox. :cheesy:

I just got my hubby's Easter Tin...it is soooo cute! It came dented though so I quickly called The Popcorn Factory and they said that they would replace the WHOLE order for free! :yay: Since they said they would do that for me I decided not to be too mad. Besides it is for my big ole' husband so I am sure he will be o.k. I am supposed to get two more tins tomorrow for my kids and we will see how they turn out. :cheesy:

Oh yeah....everybody don't forget to check the website for all of the great Easter sale deals! FYI... you CAN use the $5 codes on them! :thumbsup: