K-Mart Clothing Extra 50%

ellen zachariia

Was at my local k-mart today and they had tons of fall/winter clothes for men and kids clearance items an extra 50% off.

I was able to get my DH sweatpants for 2.00, leotard and tights for my DD 1.75, long sleeve Dora the explorer shirt for DD 3.00 and longsleeve pjs for DS for 2.75.

I went to kmart this afternoon the had blue jeans for my dd for$1.50. Got disney princess night gowns for $3.00 each. They had Dora underware and t shirt on clearance but they said this was not in the 50% sale.

I stopped in at our K Mart last night and found tons of men's boxers and boxer briefs (all different brands, but mostly Haines packages of 4) marked down to .50 and 1.00, minus 50% .25 and .50! I couldn't believe it. There was also sets of boxers and t shirts for .25, PJ sets for 2.50, short sleeved t shirts for 1.25, nascar and NFL t shirts, sweats shirts, muscle shirts and sweats/ lounge pants for 2 and 3.00. I walked out with 11 bags of stuff for $58.

I couldn't resist, I made another trip to K Mart :tongue1: I found several great deals too :D

Girl's Spongebob panties, 3pk for 1.75

Infant Tankini Swim Diaper Set for 1.50

Disnet Baby 3pk Pooh onsies: 1.50

Boy's Sweats (bigger boys, like 8/10 and 12/14) .75

Disney Baby Pooh Receiving Blankets, 3pk for 1.50!

Small Wonders Cardigan & Pant set (came in a plastic package) 1.75

Pooh Bib and Burpcloth set: 1.25

Women's thermals .80

Boys thermal sets for 2.00

Women's at my store was an extra 50% and men's was just $1.99 each. Wonder why they went with two different formats? Anyway, I got a couple of men's denim shirts for the $1.99 Small will fit me OK. Nice quality for 2 bucks! They also had Pepsi products for 4 for $9. Now a days, that is a good deal. I think the days of 2 dollar 12 packs are gone. Something to do with the rising cost of sweeteners or shortage of corn due to the Gasahol or something.