RCA 250W 5.1 Home Theater System with 5-Disc DVD/CD Player - $99.99 @ Best Buy

Brad

WOW.....that is a great deal! 250watts AND a 5 disc dvd player?!?!? I am gettin' one of these! THANX!!!!

RCA 250W 5.1-Channel Home Theater System with 5-Disc DVD/CD Player

Model: RTD207

Take your DVD movie experience to the next level with this home theater system that features a 5-disc DVD/CD changer, 5 matched satellite speakers and a subwoofer for balanced sound.

Complete home theater system includes 5.1-channel amplifier with built-in surround sound decoders, 5-disc DVD/CD player, digital AM/FM tuner, 5 surround speakers and powered subwoofer

Total output: 250 watts (satellite speakers: 40W x 5; subwoofer: 50W)

Dolby Digital surround sound decoder built-in. Learn more about surround sound home theater

Product Features:

DVD player plays DVD, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA, VCD, SVCD and JPEG formats

Neo 5 DVD/CD player features an ultracompact design and simultaneous play and load

Digital AM/FM tuner

5 matched 1-way satellite speakers with a fixed connection

5-1/4" passive subwoofer

Front USB input lets you connect most MP3 players, flash drives and digital cameras, so you can enjoy your digital photos and music through your home entertainment system

Inputs: 1 analog audio

Outputs: 1 composite video, 1 component video, 1 S-video

Standard remote included

I ended up just buying it at the store, it is a pretty nice system for a dorm room or an inexpensive home theatre system. The only thing I dont like is the lack of inputs, it only has one input for sound. I guess it isnt so bad since I have a switch.

If you dont have a good DVD player allready, this is a great deal. The DVD player in it alone is probably worth the $100. The speakers are more than adequate and it is a nice affordable system.

Thanks for giving me an update on price!!! I went and got my price adjustment.

:2woot:

Can I just go to the store and do that? I was thinking about trying that but haven't had time to go to the store again. Do I just need the receipt or do I have to bring everything back in?

Can I just go to the store and do that? I was thinking about trying that but haven't had time to go to the store again. Do I just need the receipt or do I have to bring everything back in?

Hi, sorry if I did not get back to you earlier. All I had to do was call the 1-800-xxx-xxxx number (I can't remember the number :gdblush: ) and explain it to the customer service rep and she credited it back to my card. I ordered mine online for store pick-up though. If you went in and paid cash you probably have to do the adjustment the same way. It wouldn't hurt to call and ask though. But it was no problem at all!! :groovin:

Hope you get it!!! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah.... I think the adjustment must be made with-in the 7-14 day period after purchase. I am not sure, but I know it is not good for the whole 30 day return policy.