$5 off $25 @ Toys R Us Valid 03/11-03/17/07

DezaRay24

I didn't have any issues in printing out the coupon. Barnes and Nobles always print fuzzy on my computer at work, but this Toys R Us was nice and clear. It does state clearly right above the coupon "only one coupon per customer may be printed and redeemed during the valid coupon date" Dated at 3/11 - 3/17. I would think that since this is a legitimate Toys R Us coupon issued by them, that any Toys R Us would accept it.

All stores were instructed to accept this coupon. If you have an issue, ask for a manager. If they deny it, ask them nicely to check the Hot News from one last week. There was an internal posting from corporate saying that these are to be accepted. If nothing else, tell them to check the TRU website, since it's right on the front page. All stores have access to that as well.

It sucks that some stores are being overly vigilant ever since that fake coupon surfaced before christmas.

Went yesterday day at lunch. The cashier tried to tell me they didn't take internet coupons, and I told her that I printed from their website and that they sent me an e-mail with a notice to print the coupon. She had to check with the manager, but they took it.

I would have walked out without my purchases if she didn't take, 'cause I didn't absolute need what I was buying, but on sale with a coupon was a good deal.

All stores were instructed to accept this coupon. If you have an issue, ask for a manager. If they deny it, ask them nicely to check the Hot News from one last week. There was an internal posting from corporate saying that these are to be accepted. If nothing else, tell them to check the TRU website, since it's right on the front page. All stores have access to that as well.

It sucks that some stores are being overly vigilant ever since that fake coupon surfaced before christmas.

cant say i blame them.Everyone knew it was fake yet ppl kept using it and the casheirs that didnt know any better gave away alot of money...A good thing gone bad i say...