Spirit Airlines One Cent Flights...

gr8girls

It's so enticing... I hate that I always go looking as if the return flights are going to be $0.01, too! :tongue1:

Still not a bad deal for a weekend with the girls! :)

Returns flights ARE .01! Just booked Detroit to Vegas for my wife's birthday in September. Total with fees was just over $40.00! Not bad for an overnight!

Oh snap! I just refreshed the page and more options popped up! :D They aren't $0.01... the flight is $0.00! YAY! I'm just paying taxes and stuff. Sweet...

Excellent! I may just look for a cheap return flight to take later in the week and it would still be a big savings! I LOVE Gottadeal!

did you read the terms and conditions?

a) a segment tax of $3.30 per U.S. domestic flight segment of a passenger's itinerary: a flight segment is defined as one takeoff and landing; (B) up to $18 per roundtrip in local airport charges; and © September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport, up to $5 per one way or $10 per roundtrip. Virgin Island / Puerto Rico fares do not include government taxes and fees of $14.50. International fares do not include government taxes and fees up to $125 per roundtrip.

does this mean I will be charged $125 extra per ticket to go to Cancun or Bahamas? I'd hate to book this and find out I have to pay hundreds of $$$ in extra fees

at least I wasn't the ONLY one bargaingal...sorry you didn't get it either :(

I wanted to leave from Detroit and go to Las Vegas...not leaving the US, and both cities on the list and not sold out :( oh well...maybe they sold out and it didn't update...