OmahaSteaks.com 70% off Gourmet Banquet Combo plus Free shipping thru March 7

Fishboysmom

FOR 3 DAYS ONLY...you'll SAVE 70% and get FREE STANDARD SHIPPING when you order the popular Gourmet Banquet Combo! Plus you'll receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING to every address in your order. Order now! This offer ends at midnight, Wednesday, March 7, 2007.

http://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?sssdmh=dm10.97012&DSP=260&AID=6060&ITMSUF=YSG&SRC=RW6006

My brother is a chef and I asked him if it was a good deal and he said yes. He said that the quality is high and they do these promotions so you'll want their meat since it's better than you'll find in most grocery stores (at least around here). I ordered and it should be here on Friday :)

Added the free burgers, cuttingboard & knives and now wants to charge $15 shipping!!!!! :eek: How can that be a free bonus? They just lost my order! I'll stick with Sams Club.

They don't have free shipping on everything, just the promotional package. I generally don't find that you get free shipping on free bonuses - especially when the bonus was probably not intended for their promotional package. $15 for burgers, a cutting board, and knives is still pretty darn good! I'm sure Sam's will appreciate your business :rolleyes: