2 yr Dating Aniv

krolyat

My 2 year dating anniversary is coming up at the end of this month (27th). I am not good with ideas of what types of presents to get people. I am requesting a little help to find a few things or thing for my wonderful boyfriend.

Current budget: $100 - $200

Thanks in advance...:yup:

I have many ideas of what I would like to get him and I would really like for it to be special so I just need some help deciding on what I have (if anyone says them) or I'm open to all ideas.

How about a digital photo frame?

I shouldn't even reply, because I am not so good either. For our 1 year dating anniversary I bought a nice collage frame and put in pictures from our first vacation together. I was thinking of something like that when I suggested the digital photo frame.

Well, he already has an IPOD, but he does like modern technology.

The digital photo frame is a good idea but I'm not sure how much it would be used. He currently doesn't have any picture frames around in his room but used to have one in his bedroom before he moved. I will look in to that and get one of his sisters to check out the idea of if he would think it's a cool idea.

Thanks so far.

Well, he already has an IPOD, but he does like modern technology.

The digital photo frame is a good idea but I'm not sure how much it would be used. He currently doesn't have any picture frames around in his room but used to have one in his bedroom before he moved. I will look in to that and get one of his sisters to check out the idea of if he would think it's a cool idea.

Thanks so far.

Do you have a digital camera? You could take pictures of yourself and give him a digital camera card with the pictures of you and give it with the frame. I got one for Christmas and it's awesome! My husband thinks it's cool & everyone that comes over comments on it.

I got my husband a sirius radio for his car for christmas and a home reciever for it for his birthday a couple weeks ago.

I think the only way my dh would like a digital photo frame is if I took Rockfordmom's advice and took some "interesting" photos of myself to put on it. ;)

I got my husband a sirius radio for his car for christmas and a home reciever for it for his birthday a couple weeks ago.

:gdyeahthat: That is a great idea.