HP (Hewlett-Packard) Officejet 6210 All-In-One Printer - $99.98 Shipped @ Staples

Brad

ordered it this morning. with free shipping, figured let them bring it to me. i have the hp 7310 at work and it works great so hoping this one will be good for the home front. i'll let you all know. should be here wednesday.

btw, circuit city was showing this printer at 219.99 so....

I ordered one and got an email from Staples today cancelling the order offering me a lesser model for the same price. Bleh.

Sorry to hear that. Just checked and mine was delivered at 1PM today. Haven't been home yet to check it out. Do you have a store nearby? Maybe they have some in stock. Worth checking tho.

Sorry to hear that. Just checked and mine was delivered at 1PM today. Haven't been home yet to check it out. Do you have a store nearby? Maybe they have some in stock. Worth checking tho.

Ordered one for the same price from Office Depot. Says it will be delivered on Friday. Let's hope this one goes through.

I am taking an online course and print out tons of pages for it. Many of them are pictures. My Epson has done a fine job but I think it is just worn out. I need something with good clarity and good color. How would this one measure up? How about ink prices for it?

Thanks for some feedback!