Office Depot Coby® DVD-209 Ultra-Compact DVD/CD Player $21.62+Shipping

meetooo

Item #: 148881788

$21.62 In Stock

Code for $20 off of $100 listed in this thread. Don't know if it will work on this item. Would be really a good deal to get five of these for $88 plus shipping!

$20.00 off of a $75.00 purchase. The code is 47046546 (thanks mam627).

(This is listed in the Clearance Page- "Weekly Deals")

Bringing you video and music entertainment in a sleek, space-saving design, this versatile DVD player can play all sorts of discs — including DVD, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, CD and CD-R/RW formats! This compact top-loading device measures just 1 3/10"H x 7 3/10"W x 6 1/2"D for easy transport from room to room. And to protect innocent eyes, it has a parental lock feature. Compatible with NTSC/PAL systems. It's also FDA-approved and UL-listed for safe use in your home.

Also offers:

Dolby Digital® audio

Easy-to-use onscreen display controls

Multiple subtitles/viewing angles

Zoom operation

Slow-motion and fast-motion play

Handy remote control

Coaxial and analog audio connectors

RCA video connector

The DVD player shows in stock for me too so I bought one along with some other things I had planned on ordering anyways. Also I am not sure if this code is in another thread already, but I just used one that gives you $20.00 off of a $75.00 purchase. The code is 47046546 and I believe it expires on Feb. 24, 2007.

Some say Apex is a low end, poor product, BUT that was my first one, and it is now in my bedroom for me to use. In the family room, we use the Coby. I've had no problem with it and it's been almost a year since we got it. The new one from this deal, I got for my mom (who still is using VCR) and I think she'll be happy.