Lowes discounts

kristirw

Just wandering if anyone knows of how to I can get a Lowes discount if there is any out there. I am looking to purchase some cabinets for a laundry area and the ones in my kitchen came from Lowes and I would like them to match. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The only Lowes discounts I have gotten were sent from Lowes in the mail. I seem to get them every three months or so, but it has been awhile since the last one. Nothing too great though, usually $10 off $25 purchase, but that is good if you are making small purchases. Good luck!

I get 10% off cards in the mail. They are good for purchases up to $5,000. I think I signed up through their website. I have also seen that they will accept Home Depot coupons. You can sign up for them on their website. There have been several other threads about this, do a search for Lowe's.

I did sign up for emails for Lowes and marked the moving box and received a coupon for 10% off today. Now the only problem is I went to Home Depot at lunch and they have the same cabinets but with a few pieces Lowes doesn't have. So I did the logical thing and signed up for emails for Home Depot. :D Now I guess the question is does Home Depot accept Lowes coupons.:rolleyes: This place has spoiled me, I don't want to pay full price for anything!