Burlington Coat Factory

mshoney

Hi I dont know how many places have Burlington Coat Factories but there are 3 of them here in las vegas. My mom works as a tailor there and gave me the heads up that all clearance items are going to be 30% off the clearance sticker price on the day after Valentines Day (Feb 15th). ((plus if u know an employee they get another 10% off on top of that)) so go check out your local Burlington Coat Factory. I know spring is a great time to get coats for next year but they have clearance in EVERY department jus look for the red tags. Hope this helps someone :)

There are several Burlington Coat Factory stores in NC- near me, there is one in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and Charlotte. For those of you in the market for baby items, they have an excellent selection in the Baby Depot area of the store. I just bought a nice changing table/dresser there, much cheaper than Babies R US. They have tons of cribs, furniture, strollers, car seats, etc. Hopefully, there will be some baby clearance on Thursday!