pampered chef question

libby82

Wait a minute. A friend is getting ready to have a party on Monday Feb 26th. YOu mean they will also have new products on March 1?????

The new products will be available March 1st. If your friend is having a party in February, they will probably offer the Feb. specials and products. You would have to place a separate order with the Consultant for the new products (or book your own party in March!). The stoneware is on sale in February and you can also order anything that is about to be discontinued (the Consultant should have a list). When I had parties book that close to the end of the month, I would let my host choose what month's specials to offer, especially if I didn't need to hit a particular sales goal for either month.

Kathleen

I just received a copy of the spring/summer 2007 catalog the green & lilac are sweet.

The French club at an adjacent school is using PC for their fundraiser. I though that was a great idea. I am going to call the consultant to get more info (PTO is making plans already for Fall fundraiser). Does anyone have experience with PC as a fundraiser? I'm sooo tired of wrapping paper.

I just received a copy of the spring/summer 2007 catalog the green & lilac are sweet.

The French club at an adjacent school is using PC for their fundraiser. I though that was a great idea. I am going to call the consultant to get more info (PTO is making plans already for Fall fundraiser). Does anyone have experience with PC as a fundraiser? I'm sooo tired of wrapping paper.

HI!! I am new here... Our fundraisers our about total number of sales. Under $600, the fundraiser recieves 10% of the total sales. Over $600, the percent increases to 15%. Hope that helps!! its actually a great way to earn money for your organizatin!! Functional fundraisers are always a plus in my opinion!!