12% off at Best Buy

jme621

Is this a coupon that you received in the mail? Reading it I see it says no copying, I'm wondering if they will take a printed coupon. My washing machine broke last night, must get new one today. Have been through 3 or 4 of them. Know people who have the same one forever, but have 5 kids so.....Anyway hate to put out the money now, wondering if this coupon will work. Thanks

Is this a coupon that you received in the mail? Reading it I see it says no copying, I'm wondering if they will take a printed coupon. My washing machine broke last night, must get new one today. Have been through 3 or 4 of them. Know people who have the same one forever, but have 5 kids so.....Anyway hate to put out the money now, wondering if this coupon will work. Thanks

They will take a printed coupon since many Reward Zone members choose to receive their coupons by e-mail. I use these printed ones all the time and haven't had any problems.

does anybody know if you can use this on sale items?

It's supposed to be for regular price merchandise only (it states so on the coupon itself), but most of the time the cashiers don't read the fine print and give you the discount anyway.