Good deals at Lowes

ken9455

Went to Lowes today and they had 2 pallets of stuff marked down in the main aisle. Alot of lighting and other different odds and ends that they were clearing out. A lady was standing there marking them down. I saw a Hunter lighted tabletop water fountain I liked so I asked her how much. She punched the part number up and said, it's $65, how about $20. I saw that there were 2 of the water fountains, so I said "what if I get them both?" She said okay, $15 each. I told her I would take them. As she was writing up a new price sticker to put on the box, a couple asked the price for some outdoor lights. She punched in the part number and told them $12.50, but the more you buy the cheaper the price. It was almost like "Deal or no Deal".

Don't you just love it when you get a good deal like that? I went to our Lowes today and the Home Decor was 75% off. I got a wrought iron clock stand for $12.50. I've been admiring it for a while. Now i just need to figure out where to put it.

I work at Lowes part time on the weekends. Best times to get deals are Saturday mornings when the department managers can bring out clearance carts. The other time is before inventory- which varies from store to store. I have gotten deals you cannot believe!

Best deal so far.....how about a new Fridgidaire side by side was $1,199 for $400.

No employee discount, but I would have been embarrased to ask for it!

Saturday we went and I got a bunch of brown wicker baskets with red or green canvas liners for $.50 each. I bought all the red ones to go in my kitchen!

We also got a ton of our accessories for our grill. A shrimp basket for 2.50, a pizza cooker for 6, and a light that attaches to the side for 6. Also got a bunch of mesquite chips for $1 a bag.

It's not every Saturday, but when they do, they normally will put tables in the middle aisles starting Friday nights, so the closer to 8am you get there, the better. Sometimes if the product still doesn't move on Saturday, they'll mark it down more on Sunday. There are no "stockrooms" in a Lowe's so they HAVE to move the discontinued stuff cause there's nowhere to put it!