Sharp AQUOS LC-37D6U 37" LCD HDTV w/ ATSC Tuner & CableCARD - $999.99 AR @ Newegg

Brad

naillady4jm..do you have an abc warehouse near you? They have a 32" sharp Aquos for under $1000. They will usually come down some if you ask.

How do you like your 26" as far as quality/picture, etc? We're debating between the Aquos and a Samsung.

The one we have ,has two HDMI imputs which you need to have for multiple hi def,such as ps3 and cable or sat.. We did check the one Brad listed but has only one imput,and looks like it is the older model. We were told the best lcd`s were the three S`S. Samsung, Sony and Sharp. Would like bigger but it`s in the computer room mostly for his ps3.

I always thought Panasonic was the best. Anybody know for sure?

I would agree with you on this...

However, I have to say that Sharp has some quality displays as well!! :blush:

furthermore, i understand that Sony is a big company and all.. but i blieve that they are very good at smaller electronics... not the LCDs.. and HDTVs... I have some friends had big problem with Sony ones... out of the box with dead pixals... :eyepoppin

We bought a 32" Aquos LCD in early December, and are VERY pleased with it. Easy to set up, good looking, quality display. We did extensive research before buying and feel like we got the best name-brand deal we could find.

Got ours online from Buydig.com - we paid $849 last month, they're now selling for $795 w/Free shipping. Great deal.

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=SHLC32D40U