Looking for a deal to join Pogo

yes.....its $40 per year to join and am looking for a cheaper deal than that. Just finished the free month posted on the free site.

I have been a member for a few years and have never paid anything, so maybe you are looking for something other than what I use.

how have you not paid anything? they sent me a notice and said the free month would expire 1-22 and I would have to subscribe to Pogo.com at 39.95 for a year. Wonder if I do nothing, if they will cut me off or if I can still play the pogo member game. Am only on social security and can not afford to pay to play their games, however it is a great pass time for me. thanks for you imput

I'm not sure. Maybe you and I play different games on the site. You probably have the ones that don't have intermissions. Intermissions only last 30 seconds for you to view a sponsor ad and you get to play several games before it comes up. I usually check email or gottadeal during the break. The only ones I play are on the homepage under online free games; poppit, word whomp, tumble bees solitaire, etc. They have tons of free games without having to pay a membership. My kids got me hooked on pogo 2 or 3 years ago and we each have free memberships.

Club pogo is alot better. We have more games, badges, animated mini's, and much more. It helps pass time, and very addictive. ;)

Every few months they will run a special for yearly less then the normal, but not often.

Good luck and have fun!!:D

I pay for my Mother's pogo subscription (watergirl71551 on pogo). The first year it was $19.99 (some kind of holiday special) and this year it was $34.99. But that's not much to pay as long as she's happy and plus she lets me play whenever I am done with school work or if i just need a break from finals or boring college work lol.