extra 20% off at eastbay.com

sweetheart76pa

can you use this code and the $10 off certificate I got with my last order? Theres a really nice pair of shoes I wanted for $59. TY

yes, you can use the code with the $10 off certificate... the $10 reward card numbers go in the giftcertificate boxes (you can use up to 5 per order) and the code goes in the source code box

Thanks OP for that code.

I used the code along with my $10.00 gift card that I got yesterday with my new FREE tennis shoes (white women Kaeppas that are $9.99-I love them!!) and got my DS(10) a Texas Longhorns 2005 Championship T-shirt (9.99) and Hat (4.99) for $10.80 including shipping, what a deal!! :D

Wow! Great deal! What is the item number for the Kaeppas, Id love a pair!

Looks like they only have them in a 9.5 and 10 - I bought a 10 even though I wear a 9 sometimes 9.5 and they fit so I think they run a little small or my feet have grown. :D

Kaepa Women's Scorpion

White

Light, leather performance cheer shoe. 306° textured Finger Grooves for added stunt control extend completely from heel to toe for the ultimate gripping surface. Full-grain leather for breathable upper. Lace storage in tongue for safety and clean appearance. Elastic tongue support keeps tongue centered and holds foot snug. Removable footbed with double thick cushion and elastomer inserts in high impact areas. Low-cut for extra ankle mobility. Scalloped arch with finger notch in heel adds stunt control. Wt. 9.0 oz.

Product #: 6393

Price: $59.99

Now: $9.99