Google Checkout - New members only

DesiChick

I have a virtual CC however I cant seem to figure out just what you are doing to make this work. :) Help please!

First I deleted whatever cc I had registered in my google account. Then went to this link offer link: http://tinyurl.com/ybhzw5 and clicked on 'already have a google account'.

I entered my new virtual cc number and billing info, clicked on 'create my account', and I get the 'welcome - let's go spend your $10 bonus' page. The page has lists of participating merchants. Click on any one, shop, and when you get to the checkout stage, you'll see a $10 credit on the billing page. Hope that was clear. ;)

I would like the virtual CC info too!

A virtual cc is a service that some credit company offers. I have Citibank and they allow you to generate a temporary cc number when shopping online. The virtual cc number looks just like a regular cc number. The difference is that it expires in 1 month and you can set a limit per number. For ex; you can generate a number with a $1 limit so the merchant can't charge more than that. Plus you can generate as many as you want, as often as you need. Ck with your credit card company to see if they have that option. I think Paypal offers something similar, though I've never tried it. I don't think Chase offers one.

A virtual cc is a service that some credit company offers. I have Citibank and they allow you to generate a temporary cc number when shopping online. The virtual cc number looks just like a regular cc number. The difference is that it expires in 1 month and you can set a limit per number. For ex; you can generate a number with a $1 limit so the merchant can't charge more than that. Plus you can generate as many as you want, as often as you need. Ck with your credit card company to see if they have that option. I think Paypal offers something similar, though I've never tried it. I don't think Chase offers one.

Thanks for the heads up pgrunner! I went to my Discover account and saw that they also offer this service. I signed up for it because it sounds so much safer to use.