Official Restaurant.com Coupon/Discount Thread

Brad

New Code for 60% off.

sizzlin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hurry though, this fever and our sizzlin' savings won't last long. For 3 days only you'll not only save 60% and get $25 Gift Certificates for Only $4.

You'll also get a FREE $15 Lobster Gram Gift Certificate with every order so you can treat yourself or Dad to even more!

Expires: June 9th.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to by this one for Pirates Adventure in Orlando ~ but I don't understand this max 2 ??

$25 Dining Certificate | Your Price $10

Qty. 1234

Max party 2, 1 Per family. Black out dates apply. Not valid with a special event

It doesn't make sense Maximum Party of 2???1 per Family????? Does anyone know what this might mean, I have a family of 6.

Thanks

Max party 2, 1 Per family. Black out dates apply. Not valid with a special event

It doesn't make sense Maximum Party of 2???1 per Family????? Does anyone know what this might mean, I have a family of 6.

Thanks

Sorry, I have no idea. This is the first time I have seen a Max of 2 restriction.

I wonder if they're actually trying to say maximum number of certificates per party is 2 instead of the usual 1?

You might want to just call and ask. Couldn't hurt! ;)

Edit: It seems really weird. I do know I've seen some strange ones. The restaurants write their own restrictions, so it would be best to ask them directly about it. Esp. since the place seems really expensive otherwise!

Does anyone know if you can leave restaurant comments on Restaurant.com?

We used one yesterday in Banner Elk. The food was great! But the mandatory 21% tip that they added to our bill was a little steep. I could understand it if it had that stipulation on the website and if we had been a big party. There was only 2 of us. The waitress would have received a healthy tip...but 21% was a little extreme.

Even with the crazy tip amount, we will definitely go back. :)

( I did only pay $5 for the $25 certificate so that helped me from running my mouth too much..lol) Even with the $25 certificate, our bill was an additional $25.

i dont mind the min purchase and i do understand that some people would tip on the reduced amount but it bites me to pay the pre-set tip as well cause i almost think at various places i have had poor service because they saw the coupon and figured they are guarenteed the tip obviously no proof on that but it seems to happen at each place that requires you to show the certificate when ordering vs the places you just present it at the end

also drives me crazy when the waitress/check out person looks at it like i handed them a ticking bomb with instructions wrote in greek. I wish owners would be a little more diligent in telling the employees about coupons/discounts that they have signed up to participate in

i know i shouldnt whine with as much $ as we save but.....human nature i guess