Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

This is my first time finding something on clearance. So I am very excited to tell you all that I found the barbie jam with me kareoke piano for 9.68 in the clearance section. :eyepoppin It was the only one left. My dd wanted one last year but they were 39.99. So quess what she's getting this year! LOL!:gdthums:

Good job!!! :yelclap: Great find!!!!:yay: :yay: And welcome to our crazy Forum!!!:gdwelcome:

Target in Charlotte NC was still at 50% off for Halloween. I did get a cordless phone with caller ID plus a bunch other stuff on it including a big clock for $10.04. My phone in my bedroom doesn't have caller ID and doesn't work right we found out 2 days ago at 3AM when some JERK was calling and wouldn't hang up until the phone was answered. My husband was a lot nicer to him than I would have been.

I also used 3 Polly Pocket coupons the stickers on the items in one transaction at ELECTRONICS. Cashier was a young guy, not paid to care, complainig about back pain from squating too much and seeing a dr that gave him meds that make him light headed (and no, I didn't need to know that either).

Halloween was 75% off today and there were 5 aisles of STUFF!! WHOOOHOOOOO! Mansfield Ohio. I made quite a haul- three carts full. I love to decorate. There were people that were giving me stink eye and mumbling about "going overboard", but those are the same people that always bring their kiddos to OHHH and AHHH over my house at Christmas and Halloween, so whatevs!

I went to Targt this morning and found 12 pack bundles of washcloths (the nice decorative ones with the ribbon and bow on top) for .74 cents. Now I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with 120 washcloths!!!LOL

It might also be something that the troops could use if sent to them along with all the other things that get collected and sent.

Halloween was 75% off today and there were 5 aisles of STUFF!! WHOOOHOOOOO! Mansfield Ohio. I made quite a haul- three carts full. I love to decorate. There were people that were giving me stink eye and mumbling about "going overboard", but those are the same people that always bring their kiddos to OHHH and AHHH over my house at Christmas and Halloween, so whatevs!

I was there this morning. Picked up some good deals with stuff at 75%.:)

I was able to get a bunch of m&m's yesterday 50% off + coupons and am hoping to keep them for a while. How well do they freeze? And if that's possible, how long could I freeze them for? Hoping to keep them until March for dd's bday. Is that too long?

I was able to get a bunch of m&m's yesterday 50% off + coupons and am hoping to keep them for a while. How well do they freeze? And if that's possible, how long could I freeze them for? Hoping to keep them until March for dd's bday. Is that too long?

I don't think I would hold them that long, but they may well keep. You could just do what I do and buy after Valentines Day candy for Bday parties. Our boys are March & April babies, so it works out well.

Here is the page that explains the M&M codes:

http://www.typetive.com/candyblog/item/what_does_that_mars_code_mean/

75% in Rossford, Ohio. Lots of stuff left, mostly costumes and decorations. Scored 4 MMs, haven't gotten those in months! They also have the 6 ft foldable banquet table for $29. That is the cheapest I've ever seen them. Bought several when they had them for $36 a while ago but this was a bonus.

Back in the camping section, they had those lawn/camping chairs in the carry bag that had Dallas Cowboys on them. They were marked $17.48 (I didn't look at the normal price but can only image that is 15 or 30% off) so if anyone sees them for less, please let me know. I'll be keeping an eye on them. They had about 8 so I shouldn't have to go every day to check on them since my closest Target is 25 minutes away. Thanks!

the FAQ's on the M&M's custom site says "please do not refrigerate". To store in sealed container between 65 and 75 degrees F. I agree with a PP that if you store them unopened they should last a very long time. If I were going to store them I would also put the sealed new bags in an airtight container to doubly insure their freshness. My children would not care if they were stored, refrigerated, frozen, or even stale... should they find them they will eat them.... but maybe that is just how growing boys are.

:D 75% off at Target in Plainfield, IN and Avon, IN.

Found some great frosted white with black elegant detail candle holders. I need a few more but I bought all they had for 75%. Originally $7.99 - Now $1.99.

Pretty good deal...I will be using them as centerpieces for my wedding reception! YAY!

I have a question about the Minute Maid juice things. What is the deal on these? My store had tons of them but I have no idea where to find this coupon that everyone is always talking about. Thanks in advance!

There is NO coupon for MM juices. If you find a 10 pack MM juice box then it will ring up as 0.69 cents (Except for Orange juice). Usually they will be in 15 packs but some times you are able to find a 10 pack and you scored;)

I went into Target today to see if Halloween was 75% off. It wasn't yesterday. Anyways, it was! Luckily I had hidden some littlest pet shop and my little ponies. I was going to hold out until 90% off but when I went to check on them I noticed the ponies were exposed and the stuff in front of the LPS had been moved so I took them. Still a good deal. I had also moved a door mat to the regular door mats isle and was able to pick that up for $2.50. It's nice. It is striped in fall type colors. If you need one check the regular doormats. You would never think it would be clearanced. I still have play-do hidden. If it's gone I won't be to upset but a nice deal if it's still there.