Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

They let me use 2 in one transaction. Though the day before the cashiers let me use 3...Today I used one of the computer ones and one of the ones stuck on the item. So it isn't like I am using 2 of the exact same coupons. I try not to abuse it. The most I have used at once of the PP coupons is 3 in one transation. Part of it is picking the right cashier too.

I'm giving up on the mm!! LOL I've tried for weeks with no luck. I did get 3 things of ziploc baggies $1.50 each, $.50 for chocolate marshmellows yum yum.., pair of shorts, and an outfit for dd next Halloween, bag of playdoh for $2.50 and 2 containers of the glad bowls $1.49 each. I stashed some of this stuff in the furniture aisle inside of entertainment centers a few days ago and was thrilled that it was still there!! I stashed some HiC, more ziploc baggies, frosting and some toys for dd today...not sure if they'll still be there in the next couple of days or not, we'll see!!!

i got a galore of items tonight! (dublin/hilliard)

Various Halloween wigs...3.99-4.99 (one chinese, and one marilyn monroe looking one)

Lexmark X1240 scanner/copier/printer...8.74 (75% off!!!)

Avista Lounge Chair 14.98 (75% off! surprised they still had an aisle full of these lawn charis left at 75% off)

Candybars...50% off..various kinds (kit kat, mr. goodbar, snickers, butterfinger crisp, M&Ms, etc) (even found a 20 pack of full-size snickers 50% off)

Spider Paddleball Game...2.49 (50% off )

various cds...2.48 (75% off)

Pumpkin baking pan...50% off 4.99

2 Drawer unit from Rubbermaid...8.74 (75% off)

Welch's Sparkling grape....50% off...1.48

Dollar Spot....75% off (blue dots) (pet items, The Office, asain, halloween, scrapbooking, etc)

Dinnerware Set (Asian fabric)....12.24 (75% off)

Poland Water (12 pack)...1.48 (50% off)

3 MM!!! (apple)...69 cents

sample size cologne and perfumes 99 cents (Celine's Enchantment, Adidas 001, David Beckham's)

Also saw:

a digital drum set for 75% off (50.**)

Pioneer car speakers 12.** (75% off)

Philips ipod/cd surround system 57.** (70% off)

various guitar items 75% off

I agree - but that decision needs to come from a store manager, not just any given person on the floor with an attitude. And my being proud of myself came from the fact that I didn't give it back to her -which on many days I would have.

I'm not someone who belives I'm right just because I'm the customer, but Target is a corporate store and I think they should all have to follow the same rules, not just what the manager on duty feels like doing on that particular day.

The store manager is not always at the store. That's why they have executive managers and department managers to make decisions like that. If a department manager doesn't want to sell you a display, he/she doesn't have to. Every store is going to be different based on the store's needs, schedules, etc.

Does anyone know if there are Glad coupons out there for more than 20 or 40 cents? I plan on going to Target today and buying a few but I only have 20 cent and 40 cent coupons. Just wondering if I can get an even better deal.

Oh and btw, in terms of when Halloween will go down to 75%, I know that when I was working there, my store stayed at 50% for a long time because we were selling a lot at that percentage. What determines when prices go lower is how well it's selling.

Thanks for the tip on the Polly Pocket coupon. That is a nice deal. Some of their sets are on sale this week for $7.99 (down from $9.99). With that coupon, they become almost 75% off! I'll be printing those off by the sheets. My girls love Polly Pockets. Plus, I just got money back from the recall, so I can combine that with them and Christmas gifts will be done (cheaply) in no time.

Thanks for the tip on the Polly Pocket coupon. That is a nice deal. Some of their sets are on sale this week for $7.99 (down from $9.99). With that coupon, they become almost 75% off! I'll be printing those off by the sheets. My girls love Polly Pockets. Plus, I just got money back from the recall, so I can combine that with them and Christmas gifts will be done (cheaply) in no time.

They may not let you combine them. They generally treat the vouchers as coupons as that is how they process them. Given that they may not let you do it. On the other hand, it is worth a try. At least one store I used the vouchers at, from the previous recall, treated it like a check when I paid.

Went to Target last night. Got some Halloween plates and napkins. I was there mainly for the big black and orange rubbermaid tubs but I had already missed those. I did get 6 Jello pudding mixes marked down from $0.99 to $0.68, some blue plastic dished makred down 75% from $2.99 to $0.74. My big find was a Thermos brand "Lunch Lugger". It's a good sized insulated lunch kit with a full size thermos attached to he top. 75% off from $49.99 down to $12.48! Perfect gift for my dad. I unfortunatly don't have the DCPI, it is one of those long printed red and white stickers and there are a lot more than 9 digits on it, plus it rang up as item not found, so she just keyed in the price. There were a few of them in the sporting good clearance endcap.

Still 50% at 2 of the Greensboro Targets, also was able to use some of the polly pocket coupons. I found 1 of the polaroid media players that a previous poster mentioned but i was still marked 30% at 69.99 but ringing up $99 which they tried to get me to pay :eek:. one of the other associates came over with one of the pda thingies and don't idk what he saw but said he'd let me have it for the 69 which i politely declined. He stuck it under the register.

I went to Targt this morning and found 12 pack bundles of washcloths (the nice decorative ones with the ribbon and bow on top) for .74 cents. Now I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with 120 washcloths!!!LOL

Homeless shelters can always use them. We live in the city, so we sometimes do little bags of things for the homeless and always include a bar of soap and one of those washcloths. We also use them doing the gift boxes for Samaritan's Purse, for those familiar with the program, to send to kids in war torn countries. They also just make great rags. Just a few ideas.

I went back because I HAD to know if our stores marked Halloween down again after my morning visit. Unfortunately not. Bummer.

One great deal to report, though I am sorry it is SO LATE. Mom is visiting and we went without kids to buy their Christmas gifts from her. I noticed that the Razor A scooters were on sale already for $24. There is a $5 off coupon in the Toy Catalog that, if you print off the website, you can use today, making it $19 down from $29.99! We were planning to get these anyway, so we picked up one for each of the boys. The $24 sale ends today, so if you can't get there today, you'll have to settle for the intended special in the Toy Catalog of $24.99.

There is a $10 coupon for the razor on slickdeals. 50% off halloween here

I went back because I HAD to know if our stores marked Halloween down again after my morning visit. Unfortunately not. Bummer.

One great deal to report, though I am sorry it is SO LATE. Mom is visiting and we went without kids to buy their Christmas gifts from her. I noticed that the Razor A scooters were on sale already for $24. There is a $5 off coupon in the Toy Catalog that, if you print off the website, you can use today, making it $19 down from $29.99! We were planning to get these anyway, so we picked up one for each of the boys. The $24 sale ends today, so if you can't get there today, you'll have to settle for the intended special in the Toy Catalog of $24.99.

At my Target all Halloween items/candy are marked at 75% off, just went this evening. A worker there said that they marked it down yesterday. The items were in the front and in the back by the Christmas decorations. The store had a lot of costumes. Also, by the stationary there were knick knack autumn decor for 50-75 percent off.

This is my first time finding something on clearance. So I am very excited to tell you all that I found the barbie jam with me kareoke piano for 9.68 in the clearance section. :eyepoppin It was the only one left. My dd wanted one last year but they were 39.99. So quess what she's getting this year! LOL!:gdthums: