Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Got some more slipcovers, comforters, shams, and dust ruffles today; Also got a universal remote for 2.49;

and loreal base makeup for $2.77

I wish I could find some of those slipcovers here. Need one so bad for my loveseat. Anyone in the Columbus OH area seen any at their Target?

I wish I could find some of those slipcovers here. Need one so bad for my loveseat. Anyone in the Columbus OH area seen any at their Target?

I'll check tomorrow at the Broad St/Waggoner Rd Target. I haven't seen any - but I also haven't been looking for them either. :)

I see the pepsi 12 packs are on sale again. With the Target coupon it will be $2 for a Pepsi product 12 pack. Time to stock up. LOL> Seems the closer to summer the less likely them to go on sale. So Im stocking up now (my husband only drinks his Mt. Dew)

I saw Listerine 1 L w/ 250 ml for $4 at SuperTarget on display. Then I went to the regular Target and it was not marked, but the same exact one for $3.64. (I just happened to scan it.) This price difference ever happen to anyone else? I actually think the regular Target is better than Supertarget here. I don't know...

Yes the price differences are quite different here in Kansas City on certain items. A lot of the difference has to do with demographics and sales numbers.

I remember about 7 years ago when I was purchasing infant formula for my older ds I could go to the Target closest to my house and formula was actually $4 more than the Target out by the airport in Kansas City, MO. The airport Target was a very far drive for me but lucky for us my dh was traveling by plane for business about every 2 weeks so I would stock up every time we drove out there. Finally (after about 3 months) though the price evened out more and it wasn't such a good deal anymore.

I see the pepsi 12 packs are on sale again. With the Target coupon it will be $2 for a Pepsi product 12 pack. Time to stock up. LOL> Seems the closer to summer the less likely them to go on sale. So Im stocking up now (my husband only drinks his Mt. Dew)

Where do you see a Target Pepsi coupon? I don't see it on the generator.

Where do you see a Target Pepsi coupon? I don't see it on the generator.

It is an expired coupon. Check a couple of pages back towards the bottom of the page and you should see a good link for the expired coupons. The link listed on the coupon thread is not working.

I saw something new today. 30% off some fabric sorting hampers and other organizers that are either in the laundry 'furniture' or nearby it.

Those fireplace screens are still hanging tough at 50% of for the 3rd week (maybe 4th) in a row. I didn't see anything else new and nothing seems to be going down much more lately.

I'll check tomorrow at the Broad St/Waggoner Rd Target. I haven't seen any - but I also haven't been looking for them either. :)

Thanks.. I've been looking for one forever for the loveseat in our kids playroom but have been too cheap to purchase for what I've found so far. I'm leaving on a business trip tomorrow and won't be back until Friday so I'm going to have to go out at lunch today to the W Broad St Target. Went there last week and got some Woolite for 50% off and they had lots of deoderant. Checked my coupons and I have some for the brands they had clearanced.. Happy, happy shopping!

Heaters are finally 75% off in Appleton, WI. I picked up a really nice ceramic one orig. $39.99 for $9.98. They had tons left. A few fireplace accessories were 75% off but the fireplace tools and screens, etc are still 50% off. Not much else to note on clearance this time!

read on another board that the scrapbooking supplies, party, and stationery were 75% off this morning. Hope this helps someone.

Party items and stationery were all on endcaps marked way down at my Target today. the employees were restocking and rearranging all of those aisles. I didn't find anything that interested me though. Was hoping to find a heater, but the only one they had was 30% off. Should have scanned it though to see if it was more...maybe I'll go back later tonight.

Scrapbooking was still 50% off at my target. Nothing new marked down yet. I did find an Fly Through Algebra cartridge set for 8.04 (someone on here was wanting to know if they went any lower than 17.95) There was only one so maybe it was a return...not sure.

Got some Flintstones vitamins today. Only 30% off, but they were bonus packs with 100 instead of the usual 60, plus I had 2 - $1 off coupons, so a very good deal.

I also got a Target catalog in today's mail with a $5 off a $75 purchase stuck to the back. Oh yeah! Gonna use that!!

I went today only to check a few things I've been waiting to go 75% and didn't even bother to grab a cart. One of the things was in the crafty kids stuff by stationary. Scanned it and it was still only 50% off. So I notice the markdown team in the next aisle marking the photo albums. I really need some and figured if I found some 75% off, great, if not, oh well. Well....after seeing she was marking them to 75% off, I was grabbing them as fast as the girl could mark them. I grabbed a basket real quick, finished that aisle and moved on. Ended up finding a Motorola cordless phone with answering machine and extra handset marked from 59.99 to 14.98. In the basket it went even though I don't have a home phone, it'll make a great Christmas gift! In toys I found another large Bratz baby, marked only 50% off, but I scanned it, and it was 6.xx. I now needed a cart as I could no longer carry anything else. So I rush and grab one, browse some more, and as I'm crusing to the checkout, I notice the markdown team in the crafty area that I'd checked when I first got there. I asked the women if she would be marking down any of those items, she asked if there was one specifically. I handed her the alphabet stamps, she scans them, says yep, and slaps a 75% off sticker on it. Same thing with the glitter glue sets! So I was able to get everything I wanted, plus some! All in all, ended up with

6 photo albums

1 bratz doll

3 alphabet stamp sets

2 glitter glue sets

cordless phone with answering machine and extra handset

Total reg price appx $250, I got everything for $61.xx tax and all! The phone alone would have been that much all by itself! :) Really wasn't expecting to buy much today, and totally scored!

I saw a last week at the Whitehall Target. And also at the Easton location. But they had no more than 5 at each store. Goodluck!

I saw a last week at the Whitehall Target. And also at the Easton location. But they had no more than 5 at each store. Goodluck!

Oh thank you. I'll have to bribe my husband to go over there while I'm out of town this week!!

I went to Target last night to pick up pepsi, eggos and soup and used all expired Target coupons plus manufacturer coupons. After she scanned all off the coupons she neatly put my manu. cpns in the drawer and crumbled up the Target ones and put them in the trash. Maybe they don't need to worry about their own coupons?

[quote=aj4545;767917 Ended up finding a Motorola cordless phone with answering machine and extra handset marked from 59.99 to 14.98.

Do you happen to have any additional information on the cordless phone? The model or DCPI #. Our phone is on the outs and this sure seems like a good bargain!

Kimberely

Went to target yesterday and they had the following

1)Fly algebra for $8.04, there where 2 left.

2)Hand weights 3lbs for $2.48

3)Backyardigans, Dora and Diego for $4.98

4)Cheer true fit laundry detergent for $6.xx

5)Bag to carry yoga mat + other things for $12.XX

had a YEAH target day! found all the markers and craft stuff that was only 30%-50% off at 75% today! YIPPEE! got 100 count washable markers for $3.24, colorwonder markers/tote set for $3.74, wrapping paper for $.74, envelopes for $.24, 8 count washable markers for $.24, ummmmm.... what else.... those velvet coloring things for $.98 (not that great but my son really wanted one - i'm a pushover). All in all, a great day at Target. We've been watching the 100 count markers sit at $9 for several weeks - so I was very happy to see they FINALLY dropped the price! :runaway:

have fun shopping!