Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

[i also got 2 of the white GB lamps with shades for 75% - both for $50. One lamp is missing the harp and one is missing a finial but for that price - who cares!!! It is an easy fix. I noticed that online the GB priced are only around 30-50% off. Does anyone know if these will these ever go to 75%?]

I asked a store manager if the GB on line would be on sale for 75% off and his reply was " I really doubt it. The reason we clearance things out in the stores is to make room for other things and online doesnt have that problem but I am not absolutely sure so you might check once a week to make sure". I did see that some of the GB on line stuff is 50% off so I guess it is possible. :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

[i also got 2 of the white GB lamps with shades for 75% - both for $50. One lamp is missing the harp and one is missing a finial but for that price - who cares!!! It is an easy fix. I noticed that online the GB priced are only around 30-50% off. Does anyone know if these will these ever go to 75%?]

I asked a store manager if the GB on line would be on sale for 75% off and his reply was " I really doubt it. The reason we clearance things out in the stores is to make room for other things and online doesnt have that problem but I am not absolutely sure so you might check once a week to make sure". I did see that some of the GB on line stuff is 50% off so I guess it is possible. :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

They often go 75% online eventually, but some items they keep at regular price, not clearance at all. Hard to say. I saw what looked like some of last year's GB stuff still online last week.

What is it about the kids juices that I hear everyone finding?Ive seen the 15 pack minute maid apple juices but they're on a regular price shelf.

From what I have read on here, the 10 packs are really supposed to go up to the snack bars or Pizza Huts and be sold individually and the 15 packs are supposed to be the ones on the shelves for us. I have never found the 10 packs here locally and once I even tried typing the dpci numbers into the scanners and it said item not found. I don't know if the numbers provided on here were wrong or if they just don't ship any here, but I have never seen them.

From what I have read on here, the 10 packs are really supposed to go up to the snack bars or Pizza Huts and be sold individually and the 15 packs are supposed to be the ones on the shelves for us. I have never found the 10 packs here locally and once I even tried typing the dpci numbers into the scanners and it said item not found. I don't know if the numbers provided on here were wrong or if they just don't ship any here, but I have never seen them.

Not sure about any of that, but they definitely show up on the regular shelf with the 15 packs. It is the first I have heard about them supposedly belonging in the snack bar. They just randomly show up on the shelf where the 15 packs are. Sometimes it pays to move the 15 packs around to look for them. I have found them pushed to the back behind everything else. I have also just found them alone on the shelf before.

does anyone still have the upc code for the red wine coolers. my store has one but it scans on one tag at 79 bucks or Not found on another.. I would like to check the code against the one that was in here b4 thanks

The clearanced one was 072-01-0137.

Now, other rants:

Supershopper1: you suck!!! just kidding! That $17.48 fireplace pit deal is AWESOME!!! Lucky, shopper, you!

Stores not taking more than one coupon per person: you suck! What the friggin' difference is it if Tom, Dick, Harry, Jane, Bobby, Billy, and Brittany each come in and buy one candy bar with one coupon each, than if Fergie comes into the store and buys 7 with 7 coupons???? There are still 7 candy bars getting sold and 7 coupons. Do they REALLY think more people will come to Target just so they could use ONE coupon for ONE candy bar? If so, they need some better marketing managers ....

On to what I bought this weekend....

I was out of town but still could not resist Target so I scoped out the Target in Palm Beach Gardens FL. I found:

Queen purple teen's sheets for $9.98;

A GB large ceramic vase with flowers $7.50

PSP game, Medievilers or something: $9.98

some acrylic plates,bowls, saucers,,,from like .98 to 1.25 each

They also had that Sonia makeup and some Loreal and other brands 50% off,,,but they were not on the endcaps. Also a lot of hair products clearanced.

I went to Target today. All of the Global Bazaar items were gone. However, I did find 2 GB pillows mixed with regular pillow that scanned "Item Not Found". I had an employee to price check it and she wanted to give them to me for 75% but then the little scanner wouldn't let her. So she said I could have them for full price. I didn't take them but she did for the salvage area. Atlas, no more 90% off on GB. :(

Went to the closest Target to my house for the second time this weekend and they still do not have any candy bars. I did get 3 more bags of chips and 3 more boxes of Swiss cake rolls, my hubby loves these. I got the chile lime tortilla chips has anyone gotten these are they good? Didnt find anything good on clearance, they did have alot of the xm sattelite things for your car marked down but I didnt really look at them.

Well, I made it to Target Friday to look for my GB butterfly picture. Actually, I went to 5 different Targets! I found the picture I wanted at the first one. It had a scratch on the frame, but I decided to get it anyway just in case I didn't find another one. They did give me and extra 10% off though. I did find another one at the 2nd store I went to. It had a scratch too, but lots smaller, so I bought it too. I figure I'll return the other one. Or maybe just hang both :) I also bought one of the silk blankets for 75% off. It feels wonderful!! :) I bought a couple of the Go Tool Rescue Choppers for $2.48 (75% off), some car cleaning stuff for 50% off and a couple of the 5 star notebooks with pens for $1.xx. I think they were 75% off too. I also got a handful of free choxie bars at each store, 6 boxes (total) of the swiss cake rolls, and lots of chips. (some of the free ones and a bunch of the 99cent ones) All in all, I was pretty happy! :) My toddlers were just happy to be home. Everytime we'd pull into a Target parking lot they said "Mommy, we were already here. No more!" It was funny :yup:

Where are these coupons? I keep seeing people talking about how they got free archer chips, but I can't find the link to the coupon anywhere. Help plz?

http://www.gottadeal.com/goto.php?http://coupons.50webs.org/

You can find the thread for the coupons in the coupon subforum. The title of the thread says something about the Target Coupon Generator. Click on the link for the current coupons and you will find the $1 off the archer farms chips everyone is talking about.

Today I picked up the Leap Frog alphabet train. It was on clearance for 4.98 when I came home I checked on-line and it was showing up 39.99. However when I went to put it together you can tell it had already been opened and it was missing the blocks. I called leap frog who said to check in two weeks for replacement blocks. Do you think Leap Frog will charge for the blocks or just send them? My DD already saw the train and is already playing with it so I do not want to return it?

Also found Choxie bars with valentine's day wrap for 1.40 and was able to use my coupons no problem. Hopefully they will get some new flavors in before 3/3 So far my favorite is chocolate with coconut in the middle but I have only been able to find one bar.

FYI- If your looking for Choxie candy bars look at the cash registers - my store hasn't had any on the shelves with the candy for a couple of weeks then I saw them at the cash register - every cash register at my Target had a box of the Peanut Butter ones and the chocolate ones.

I bought 5 more choxie bars and 5 chips.

**I secretly wonder if they were trying to hide them until the coupons expire**

Today I picked up the Leap Frog alphabet train. It was on clearance for 4.98 when I came home I checked on-line and it was showing up 39.99. However when I went to put it together you can tell it had already been opened and it was missing the blocks. I called leap frog who said to check in two weeks for replacement blocks. Do you think Leap Frog will charge for the blocks or just send them? My DD already saw the train and is already playing with it so I do not want to return it?

Also found Choxie bars with valentine's day wrap for 1.40 and was able to use my coupons no problem. Hopefully they will get some new flavors in before 3/3 So far my favorite is chocolate with coconut in the middle but I have only been able to find one bar.

I have gotten replacement parts through Leap Frog before and all they charge is the shipping and handling. I needed a new door for my laugh and learn table and they charged $2 to ship it to me.

melbourne, fl had next to nothing in gb stuff. i did get some really good deals on bedding. some of the shabby chic stuff was 75 but it was a pretty good mix of everything from 30 to 75 percent off. i did get a shabby chic rug in viera, fl for $25, so i can't complain. neither the melbourne or viera store has caused me any problems using coupons.

Hey.....Those are my stores! LOL LOL:runaway:

Thank you. Hopefully they will get the blocks in soon.

Does anyone know of all the flavors of the choxie bars. I have seen Key lime,expresso, peanut butter, rasberry , fiery chocolate, chocolate with coconut, and mint crunch. Am I missing any?

There is a pretzel one, lemon crunch one too.

There is a pretzel one, lemon crunch one too.

I think the pretzel one and the peanut butter one are the same. And I think the raspberry and the lemon crunch are the same. At least that's what I've been able to get. I've gotten the fiery ones, espresso ones, peanut butter pretzel, raspberry lemon biscotti, key lime, and the coconut ones. The coconut ones sure seem hard to come by around here!!!

I think the pretzel one and the peanut butter one are the same. And I think the raspberry and the lemon crunch are the same. At least that's what I've been able to get. I've gotten the fiery ones, espresso ones, peanut butter pretzel, raspberry lemon biscotti, key lime, and the coconut ones. The coconut ones sure seem hard to come by around here!!!

You're right, just checked. I have only one of each so far, got them for my husbands Easter basket (hope they are good LOL) I might jut get a few more before they expire but I think I might be the only here in Montana using them LOL, they hadn't seen the coupon before but had no problem with it.