Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

At my Target the color wonders are in stationary by the scrapbooking stuff, but I think what happens is the employees snatched them all, because my Target had about 20 of them when they were 50% and all of a sudden when they wnt to 75% they were gone! I was watching them like a hawk too, so the only explanation is the employees, that's problably why a lot of people can't find them. Maybe I should get a job at Target!

I went to Target this morning and they were marking the small baby items (bottles, bottle cleaners, wicker baskets, etc.) down to 75% off. Another lady got the last Classic Pooh Bedding Set that I had been eyeing for $25 :mad: These were all around the corner by shoes.

I'm still waiting for the Tony Hawk games with the skateboards to go to 75% off so I can stock my DS up on boards, they have been at $44.xx for 3 weeks now. I did find him some of the snowboarding pants for $4.xx today. They also had different PS2, GBA, and PSP games marked down to pretty cheap (all different games and prices), some of the PSP games were only $9.98! I think I'll go back later after the team is finished with the markdowns ;)

my score of the day was a crayola kids mp3 player. it rang up as $0 so I got it for $2.48. I just looked online and they were $49.99 originally. the toy clearance is now ringing up $0 in most places I have been.

Did you have someone check the price, or did a cashier just ring it up for that price? Great Deal for you :)

I got the Shakepeare kids fishing poles (fish theme) for $6.48, but it had no clearance stickers. Guess it was just a lucky find. None of the Crayola Color wonders here for $3.24. Are they in special packaging? All I saw was the $7.99 sets of Cars and Nemo theme. Has anyone seen the fire pits w/bench anywhere in the Orlando area?

Had a great Target day today!

But first ... let me wish a pox on the Perimeter Peruser in Orange Park, FL that STOLE,,, I say STOLE,,, my Singer sewing machine I had been eyeing for three weeks! I KNOW you brought back that Shark sewing machine that you bought when 50% off and got MY Singer I'd been waiting on.... just kidding, but I did take your Shark!

Shark Sewing Machine, reg $119.99, now $29.98

A rolling craft table, reg $29.99, now $7.48

A long tile scrubber thing, reg $12.99, now $3.7x

A Stanley stainless steel vacuum thermos for $4.98 (reg $19.99),

A Sunbeam steam iron (not in a box---i think it was the display model) for $2.41

A Titleist golf cap for hubby for $7.48

Ok I bought both sewing machines and brought home, not much of a sewer but seems the Singer is better? because of the price. I need to choose one, whats your opinion or anyone out there? Thank you

What is this Tony Hawk skateboard yall are talking about?A pic or price maybe?

They were a Target exclusive before Christmas. It's the Project 8 PS2 or XBox game and it comes with a limited edition Tony Hawk deck. Original price was $89.xx, they are now $44.xx (the game alone is $39). Great deal! Can be found in electronics (or possibly on an end cap in health and beauty) if they have any left.

Here is a link to one I found on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/Tony-Hawks-Project-8-PS2-w-Limited-Edition-Deck-NEW_W0QQitemZ220072867148QQihZ012QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Went to the target in Trussville, AL and they had a baby trend jogging stoller 24.xx marked down from 99.00... There were a couple of other large baby items as well but I think that was the best deal. Also, I found those color wonder kits mixed in with all the regular stuff. Thanks for the info. DD (3) loves this and so do I because it saves my walls and carpet from disaster!! Another thing to keep an eye out for here is they have the glade apple cinnamon (I believe) scented candles. They ring up 0.00. When I went to check out they let me have it for 0.24 because they are part of the christmas stuff. They are located in the regular aisle with all the other candles. Just a heads up!! Hope this helps someone!

My store's price change team marked down items in the jewelry department, girls, boys, and infants today. I have a baby cousin coming this year so I bought a rattle ($1.48), 2 onesies with stars on them (98 cents each), a 2 pack of bibs (98 cents), and a six pack of socks (98 cents). We had 3 endcaps with clearance stuff on them and when I left this afternoon, 50% off it was gone.

Did you have someone check the price, or did a cashier just ring it up for that price? Great Deal for you :)

he just rang it up at the same price as some legos I was buying. I have had that happen before occasionally, usually when I go through the line of some bored looking young guy who doesn't really want to be there.

I went to 4 stores today, and only 1 had the small baby stuff marked down, finally! I was able to get some of the Classic Pooh bedding stuff for great prices as well as a couple of sleep gowns. Very cute.

I noticed, though I wasn't interested for myself, that they have almost all of the golf club sets marked half price at a couple of the stores. So if you know any budding golfers, now would be the time to start looking at clubs!

I also got one of the color wonder nemo sets. that was the only one I found. It was marked $7.48, but rang up at $3.74. Just in time, too. My 3 year old was just asking when he could paint at home. :)

Which reminds me...since I am new to the whole message board thing...what does DD and DS stand for exactly? I am guessing it is an abbreviation for children, but I can't quite figure it out.

Not much at my Target today - no barbie mini kingdom dolls, no dora beds, towels or color wonder kits, no velvet fuzzy posters, no nfl footballs, snowman dish tabs still $12.49..... I did manage to get a UofM football jersey for DH for $6.74.

They were a Target exclusive before Christmas. It's the Project 8 PS2 or XBox game and it comes with a limited edition Tony Hawk deck. Original price was $89.xx, they are now $44.xx (the game alone is $39). Great deal! Can be found in electronics (or possibly on an end cap in health and beauty) if they have any left.

Here is a link to one I found on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/Tony-Hawks-Project-8-PS2-w-Limited-Edition-Deck-NEW_W0QQitemZ220072867148QQihZ012QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh yes mine had those didnt know what they were though.thxs.

The number on the Color Wonder Sets is 081042378. I have found them 3 different places-- I found several on an endcap in the toy dept; some on the end in stationary; and some actually in the Crayola aisle mixed in and not marked. It is a clam shell type pack that includes 6 color wonder markers, 6 color wonder finger paints, 1- 30 page tablet, 1 23-page coloring book and a bonus 20-page mini tablet. I snatched 4 of them when they were 1/2 price, but after yesterday's haul at 75% off, I am going to return those.